No announcement yet.

Anyone else forced to watch this crap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else forced to watch this crap?

I don't know if it's because I'm in washington, but this incredibly cheesy commericial keeps playing. Anyone else have to endure this outside of this state?

Also, anyone else think that the guy with wings represents their fanbase pretty well? Shows up with half a costume kind of like how seachicken fans only show up half the time.

Personally I have never seen it. It seems pretty stupid IMO.

The reason they did it is to try to regain composure after Sherman's outburst about Crabtree last year. They're trying to depict him as a team player again by having him say he didn't catch the ball by himself and stuff.

I see why they did it but it looks like a very cheap commercial and I think outside of seahawks fans it won't be very popular.

Comment

Easily the worst soup ad ever
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        Easily the worst soup ad ever
        Mediocre at best.

Comment

Yeah.... I think soup sales went up....in the Seattle area

Comment

That is a cheesy commercial. Finally something we can agree on. Common ground!

Comment

Ya I have been seeing it here in Seattle as well. I'm not sure if the one you posted was the full length commercial but I wasn't going to put myself through watching that again. I mean what the hell. I will stick to watching Manning's Gatorade commercials. Those are hilarious.

How the hell did Sherman even agree to that. Wow. It is so awkward.

Comment

eh its no worse than the rest of the dumb chunky soup commercials. I never liked any of them including the TD ones with his mom. they seem to pick one player every year from the super bowl and shove his mother down our throats with their cheesy commercials lol.
                GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheMoth View Post
                  Personally I have never seen it. It seems pretty stupid IMO.

The reason they did it is to try to regain composure after Sherman's outburst about Crabtree last year. They're trying to depict him as a team player again by having him say he didn't catch the ball by himself and stuff.

I see why they did it but it looks like a very cheap commercial and I think outside of seahawks fans it won't be very popular.
                  I noticed that subliminal message they tried to sneak in there, too. Dudes a short fuse waiting to blow, he was the center of another fight just last June in hawk TC. I'm on my phone so I can't link if, but there's a YouTube video of it.

There's something about Sherman that makes people want to punch his face, even his own team.

Comment

It's a poorly done commercial.

Whoever wrote that scrip and directed it ought to be fired.
                    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Working...
                    X