so broncos fans.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so broncos fans.........

since you guys all hate rivers' guts for running his mouth on the field, naturally you must be disgusted with manning for doing the same? or is it only okay when a broncos QB gets mouthy and draws a foul for it?

sigpic

We "hate Rivers guts" for running his mouth? Hmmm....OK.

Not sure about others, but I don't hate Rivers for anything.

However, I do question his taste in ties.

Comment

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post

It's rare when you see Peyton do something like that. So to me it was good/priceless and didn't even affect play of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        since you guys all hate rivers' guts for running his mouth on the field, naturally you must be disgusted with manning for doing the same? or is it only okay when a broncos QB gets mouthy and draws a foul for it?

Yeah but Manning looked like a man........... not a little boy throwing a temper tantrum
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
          Yeah but Manning looked like a man........... not a little boy throwing a temper tantrum
          That plus Rivers runs his mouth, Peyton was letting a young player whom is coming off as dirty, have it. Peyton wasn't throwing a tantrum or mouthing off on the sideline.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Peyton wasn't whining like a giant baby about calls he was standing up for his teammate. Big difference there, you're stretching for this one

Comment

oh so its okay as long as you are not animated?
              sigpic

Comment

Rivers whines and cries all the time when things don't go his way. Peyton was pissed about a hit that hurt his teammate and he let the player have it.

See the difference?
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post

I do hate rivers because he acts like a toddler. To even compare Peyton last night to what rivers does constantly is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    That plus Rivers runs his mouth, Peyton was letting a young player whom is coming off as dirty, have it. Peyton wasn't throwing a tantrum or mouthing off on the sideline.
                    LOL nice excuse, its only cool if you wear a broncos uni, got it!

every time you guys use the word "tantrum" you are just showing how biased you are. rivers doesn't throw tantrums just because he is animated.
                    sigpic

Comment

Baph you can't win this one.
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Peyton wasn't throwing a tantrum and he was being animated. Really if they didn't focus on it because of the penalty and zone the cameras in on him almost nobody would have noticed.

I'm proud of Peyton for showing tenacity and standing up for his teammates. Opposing fans who think it was invalid can just get over it

Comment

I agree with the Donkey fans. Peyton stood up for his teammate and called him out on the dirty play. I see nothing wrong with it. Rivers talks a lot of crap just to talk.
                          “They were not going to take a loss. They definitely came out and punched us around.”

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

manning went right up to the guys face and said it after he delivred a shot to welkers head

rivers gets his for tantrums when plays don't go his way, and he talks crap from the sidelines while hideing behind his line
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Baph you can't win this one.

well he can,.....in his mind at least

everyone on this board could be laughin at the stupidiy of his posts

and he'll still think he's smackin us around
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                              X