Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so broncos fans.........

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I need a stiff drink.......
    sigpic
    Rogue Colts Fan

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      hes an NFL player, he is in the spot light and he let your team down my making poor conscious decisions. it is his fault, he is a grown ass man that is responsible for his own actions.

      and you want to talk about humiliation after what your team and fans endured in your last meaningful game?
      I concede, you're right. San Diego's SB win was... oh , yeah, never mind

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by TheMoth View Post
        I'm sorry when was the last time the chargers won the Super Bowl....oh, right. Smh
        your point? does that somehow nullify the fact that the broncos know how to get humiliated better than anybody in the SB? you guys are seasoned vets when it comes to humiliation.....
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          your point? does that somehow nullify the fact that the broncos know how to get humiliated better than anybody in the SB? you guys are seasoned vets when it comes to humiliation.....
          My point is you can't really talk smack about it when your teams never won. Plus, we sent you home last year. So the team that got "embarrassed" in the Super Bowl beat your team there. Pretty pathetic that you're making fun of us for that

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by TheMoth View Post
            My point is you can't really talk smack about it when your teams never won. Plus, we sent you home last year. So the team that got "embarrassed" in the Super Bowl beat your team there. Pretty pathetic that you're making fun of us for that
            oh i admit you had the better team last year but if you think the fact that the broncos knocked my chargers out of the playoffs makes you exempt from smack talk, you better think again.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              your point? does that somehow nullify the fact that the broncos know how to get humiliated better than anybody in the SB? you guys are seasoned vets when it comes to humiliation.....
              Stop it Baph. You're rattling on like a mouth-breather.

              Let's see, failing a weak smack attempt against a drunken kicker (whom everyone acknowledges blew it) and now you're trying to drag the whole team in. What does the teams past success or failure have to do with it. That's right. Nothing.

              Strike two.

              Go back to your nap. Us adults want to talk.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                your point? does that somehow nullify the fact that the broncos know how to get humiliated better than anybody in the SB? you guys are seasoned vets when it comes to humiliation.....
                With San Diego's performance in the SB 20 years ago you definitely have the right to be talking trash about Super Bowl embarrassments.

                Who would have thought that a team anchored by Stan the man Humphries and Stanley the Sherriff Richard wouldn't win it all?! But the did get 2 garbage touchdowns after it was already 42-10 in the third quarter, so I guess they played em tough right?

                Comment


                • #53
                  Heck SD couldn't even beat SF this preseason.
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I hate Rivers for his dumb face:


                    Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
                    Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
                    Kyle: Yeah.
                    Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
                    Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

                    Kyle: Go Broncos.
                    Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
                    Cartman: Yeah.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                      With San Diego's performance in the SB 20 years ago you definitely have the right to be talking trash about Super Bowl embarrassments.

                      Who would have thought that a team anchored by Stan the man Humphries and Stanley the Sherriff Richard wouldn't win it all?! But the did get 2 garbage touchdowns after it was already 42-10 in the third quarter, so I guess they played em tough right?
                      SD had no business in that SB and honestly.....stanley richard? of all the players you could have mentioned from that defense you mention him??

                      in that game the chargers were like 17 point underdogs IIRC, the niners had already beat the crap out of us earlier that year, we were not a legit SB team and it showed. but you want to act like its the same as the best offense in NFL history getting curb stomped in the SB? HAHA

                      again, nobody knows how to get embarrassed in the SB like the donkos do.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                        Heck SD couldn't even beat SF this preseason.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Well played, baph... well played... :clap:
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Not for the first time I saw Chargers are one of the worst teams by defense

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by cara murphy View Post
                              Not for the first time I saw Chargers are one of the worst teams by defense
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X