Larry English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry English

So in 5 seasons in SD English totals 11 sacks and in his first game in TB, he already has 2 sacks. That must really suck dolt fans. A player leaves and instantly improves..First Vasquez, now English, could even argue Sproles.

I bet if Novak left the chargers, he'd score playoff and suberbowl winning field goals.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
      So in 5 seasons in SD English totals 11 sacks and in his first game in TB, he already has 2 sacks. That must really suck dolt fans. A player leaves and instantly improves..First Vasquez, now English, could even argue Sproles.
      It's not that surprising. He was a DE in college before San Diego tried to turn him into an OLB. Maybe all he needed was to put his hand back in the dirt.

Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
      I bet if Novak left the chargers, he'd score playoff and suberbowl winning field goals.
      Aren't you thinking of Nate Kaeding?

sigpic

Adopted Posters:
      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
      Adopted By:
      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
      Broncbeat

Comment

larry english has 0 sacks this season, pre-season don't count.

rookie.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
          It's not that surprising. He was a DE in college before San Diego tried to turn him into an OLB. Maybe all he needed was to put his hand back in the dirt.
          or maybe its because he is going against 3rd and 4th string back ups in a meaningless game?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
            Aren't you thinking of Nate Kaeding?
            Haha. Shhh, I don't think Baph noticed

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              or maybe its because he is going against 3rd and 4th string back ups in a meaningless game?
              All I hear is excuses.
              Preseason or regular season, the point is he made a significant difference to TB.
              Wanna bet that English has more sacks than Ingram this season?
              Thought not.

Comment

All I hear is excuses.
                Preseason or regular season, the point is he made a significant difference to TB.
                Wanna bet that English has more sacks than Ingram this season?
                Thought not.
                "Preseason or regular season" so you don't think there is a difference?

larry english might not even make their team dude, he is fighting for one of their last spots and he is going against other guys that may not make their respective teams.

its not the same as trying to get sacks against actual starters in a game that actually matters.

sigpic

Comment

larry english might not even make their team dude, he is fighting for one of their last spots and he is going against other guys that may not make their respective teams.

its not the same as trying to get sacks against actual starters in a game that actually matters.

Exactly! And more impotantly how many almost sacks did he get? Almost sacks are game changers.
                  sigpic

Comment

To be honest... almost sacks are the most single most devestating defensive act the bolt fans have ever seen
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

He'll make the team. Chargers are just a bad judge of talent and that's why you have a lack of it...

Love how you avoided the Ingram bet

Also, please stick to facebook if you wanna post pictures of your girlfriend man....

Comment

Ingram is HOF material if they only considered almost sacks and the inability to do push ups [IMG][/IMG]
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

I didn't know EJ Manuel was a 3rd stringer.
                          sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                          Adopted By:
                          Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
                            Haha. Shhh, I don't think Baph noticed
                            Doesn't matter, that screen shot is an all time classic.
                            sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                            Adopted By:
                            Broncbeat

Comment

He'll make the team. Chargers are just a bad judge of talent and that's why you have a lack of it...

Love how you avoided the Ingram bet

Also, please stick to facebook if you wanna post pictures of your girlfriend man....
                              why would i take your retarded bet when every single one of you donkey fans here don't have the guts to bet me your team will win the division?

as far as judging talent, i think the new regime has done a pretty good job of it so far. i mean, you are judging a player based on performances in a pre-season game, nuff said
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X