Larry English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    oh i get it, you don't want me here talking smack when your team chokes in the playoffs again..... LMAO!!!!
    Baph, SD won't be in the playoffs so where else are you going to be?

Comment

so let me get this straight......i challenge all of you donkey fans to a sig bet,
      guaranteeing that my team wins the division......you try to counter it with some other retarded bet and i am the one that's chicken because i don't take your counter bet?

that's about the dumbest thing i have ever heard. especially considering that the bet you are offering isn't even as bad as having to wear a sig of my most hated team.

you think i care if i don't get to talk smack until ota's? what does that even accomplish? oh i get it, you don't want me here talking smack when your team chokes in the playoffs again..... LMAO!!!!

either take the bet that i challenged to all of you donk fans or go cry in the corner.
      Face it....your a troll

Just admit it and we will all move on...your just talking troll and you really have no faith orr belief your team can unseat denver

You can talk tuff....but when backed into it..your basically chicken

Ill even sweeten the pot...barring significant injury to eithers qb

If the broncos win the west....your gone until the day of the draft

If the bolts beat out the broncos...i take leave until draft day

Cant pass that up...right

Unless your scared and full of crap

Clocks ticking chickenboy
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        just troll talk...when asked to back up his mouth in my bet

hes scared and too chicken to take it
        im backing up my talk by putting my sig on the line and you are too afraid to take it. why would i take your dumb bet when you refuse to take mine, which i challenged you first? makes zero sense.

i wont take your bet strictly out of principle. i could care less if i cant talk smack until ota's, not sure why you would think that i would be scared to take a bet like that?

of course that is your way to pevent me from smacking your team down when they choke in the playoiffs again.

sigpic

Comment

Face it....your a troll

Just admit it and we will all move on...your just talking troll and you really have no faith orr belief your team can unseat denver

You can talk tuff....but when backed into it..your basically chicken

Ill even sweeten the pot...barring significant injury to eithers qb

If the broncos win the west....your gone until the day of the draft

If the bolts beat out the broncos...i take leave until draft day

Cant pass that up...right

Unless your scared and full of crap

Clocks ticking chickenboy
          i challenged you first and you are too scared to admit defeat by sporting a chargers sig, that is why you are trying to change it into a leave the forum bet

i challenged you first and now you are trying to change the bet because you are scared out of your mind. either take the bet i offered up first or go cry in the corner like you always do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            Baph, SD won't be in the playoffs so where else are you going to be?
            i'm going to be here regardless, like i always have been for the last 8 years. why do you think arapaho is trying to change the bet into "leave the forum until ota's"?

because if i lose, he knows i will still be here to make fun of his team for choking again in the playoffs and that scares the crap out of him

think about it. if i was talking out of my ass wouldn't i want to leave the forum for a while if i was wrong? i think its worse to have to wear a sig of a team i hate more than any other all off season.

his bet makes no sense other than he is trying to shut me up because he knows that if i lose, his team will likely just choke again and i will be here to make fun of them for it.
            Last edited by baphamet; 08-27-2014, 04:32 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              The king of repetitiveness calling me out ..the irony Hey Baph tell us how we are rebuilding and wont make the playoffs for years and years oh wait.... oh tell us how Manning Fell in our lap again.... and did you say 2011?
              check the date of YOUR post ..lol Yeah thats 2014... Unless Ingram arms grow or he actually starts getting to the QB while he still holding the ball..my smack is relevant..
              sorry but i don't post the same exact smack post over and over like you do. you had to have posted that same picture 3-4 times and you have used that same tired ass "t-rex" smack for years.

you can talk smack on ingram all day but good god man, find some new material.
              sigpic

Comment

i challenged you first and you are too scared to admit defeat by sporting a chargers sig, that is why you are trying to change it into a leave the forum bet

i challenged you first and now you are trying to change the bet because you are scared out of your mind. either take the bet i offered up first or go cry in the corner like you always do.

whats a sig bet...I don't even use a sig

man up and take my bet coward...quit squirming and slinking around ....man up

or just admit your all talk
                sigpic

Comment

whats a sig bet...I don't even use a sig

man up and take my bet coward...quit squirming and slinking around ....man up

or just admit your all talk
                  ive seen you use a sig, your indian sig......you are lying.

who the hell refuses to take a bet, counters with a new bet, then says the person is scared for not taking the new bet?

only in your delusional mind does that make an ounce of sense. if you don't want to take the bet that i challenged to all of you broncos fans FIRST then guess what? you are the one that is scared and you cannot hide that fact.

now, unless you find your stones and decide you want to take my bet let me know, otherwise go cry because i am done arguing about it.
                  sigpic

Comment

ive seen you use a sig, your indian sig......you are lying.

who the hell refuses to take a bet, counters with a new bet, then says the person is scared for not taking the new bet?

only in your delusional mind does that make an ounce of sense. if you don't want to take the bet that i challenged to all, you broncos fans FIRST then guess what? you are the one that's is scared and you cannot hide that fact.

now, unless you find your stones and decide you want to take my bet let me know, otherwise go cry because i am done arguing about it.

my sig...you mean the only one I ever used here but haven't for 2 years...is that the best you got

I don't care for your weak ass sig bet

I believe my team will beat the chargers for the afc west title

I am willing to bet my posting priviledges from the season end until the draft

all you got to do is cowboy up son, pull up your panties, get your balls from what ever purse they in

and take my bet

UNLESS YOUR SCARED
                    sigpic

Comment

my sig...you mean the only one I ever used here but haven't for 2 years...is that the best you got

I don't care for your weak ass sig bet

I believe my team will beat the chargers for the afc west title

I am willing to bet my posting priviledges from the season end until the draft

all you got to do is cowboy up son, pull up your panties, get your balls from what ever purse they in

and take my bet

UNLESS YOUR SCARED
                      what meaning? to leave the forum so i don't have to face the music if i am wrong? seriously??

ive already figured out why you want to do the bet that way, so if i'm wrong you don't have to hear me running smack on your donkos when they choke again in the playoffs.

and if you are wrong, you can just quietly leave the smack forum until ota's so you don't have to face the wrath. sorry arapaho, but that weak ass crap aint gonna fly. either take my bet that i challenged you all FIRST or quietly Tuck your stones in between your legs and have a seat.
                      like i said, i am done arguing about it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
                        does this dolt joker really think his team has a shot at winning the division?
                        No just trolling as usual
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Mr. Baph when you wrote that manning will never be a top 5 QB again....I knew you were a troll. It seems to me that the key to smack talking is to at least have some element of truth to your smack. There is not truth to anything you say and as a result you deserve to be ignored.
                          Il a été soit couché ou alors qu'il est étendu maintenant.

Comment

like i said, i am done arguing about it.

I see the yellow bolt matches the stripe
                            Down your back

Its ok i knew you didnt have the balls to actually back your trolling words and threads with anythng but a meaningless insignificant sig bet

Not only are you a troll your a gutless troll

Its ok bap if your chicken....everybody sees it

I took your little meaningless bet and upped the anti

And you cant man up....your large letters are just a cover up for your dripping fear of haveing to leave the bronco boards

Get going boy...runalong home now...ya hear
                            sigpic

Comment

im backing up my talk by putting my sig on the line and you are too afraid to take it. why would i take your dumb bet when you refuse to take mine, which i challenged you first? makes zero sense.

i wont take your bet strictly out of principle. i could care less if i cant talk smack until ota's, not sure why you would think that i would be scared to take a bet like that?

of course that is your way to pevent me from smacking your team down when they choke in the playoiffs again.

You wont take his bet because your life revolves around trolling the Denver message boards when you're a dolt fan and you know you will lose and will be unable to return. Pretty sad really...

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
                                You wont take his bet because your life revolves around trolling the Denver message boards when you're a dolt fan and you know you will lose and will be unable to return. Pretty sad really...
                                yep...:thumb:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X