Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry English

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
    You wont take his bet because your life revolves around trolling the Denver message boards when you're a dolt fan and you know you will lose and will be unable to return. Pretty sad really...
    and you all wont take my signature bet, which i challenged to you all first because you are all deathly afraid that i will be right.

    and arapaho isn't betting me that i wont be able to return if i lose. just until ota's which i don't see as a deterrent in any way except for the fact that i wouldn't be able to talk smack on the broncos after they choke again.

    just more fear.

    i wont take his bet strictly out of principle. i am not going to take a bet from someone who is too afraid to take the bet i challenged to him first, thus giving in to his scared ass.

    personally, i would rather just leave and not have to take all the smack for being wrong than have to stay, face the music, then sport a broncos sig all off season.

    you donkos fans are scared out of your minds and its telling that NONE of you are willing to put your sig on the line and guarantee your donks will win the division.

    you are calling me a troll yet here you are running your mouth and not willing to put anything behind those words.

    its hilarious you guys keep acting like i am just trolling when i was the one that made the sig bet challenge in the first place, backing up my talk. or do you think i want to sport a broncos sig all off season?

    scared ass dudes.......
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      yep...:thumb:
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        and you all wont take my signature bet, which i challenged to you all first because you are all deathly afraid that i will be right.

        and arapaho isn't betting me that i wont be able to return if i lose. just until ota's which i don't see as a deterrent in any way except for the fact that i wouldn't be able to talk smack on the broncos after they choke again.

        just more fear.

        i wont take his bet strictly out of principle. i am not going to take a bet from someone who is too afraid to take the bet i challenged to him first, thus giving in to his scared ass.

        personally, i would rather just leave and not have to take all the smack for being wrong than have to stay, face the music, then sport a broncos sig all off season.

        you donkos fans are scared out of your minds and its telling that NONE of you are willing to put your sig on the line and guarantee your donks will win the division.

        you are calling me a troll yet here you are running your mouth and not willing to put anything behind those words.

        its hilarious you guys keep acting like i am just trolling when i was the one that made the sig bet challenge in the first place, backing up my talk. or do you think i want to sport a broncos sig all off season?

        scared ass dudes.......

        sig bet is weak

        ohhh no.. bap challenged the whole board to his stupid one sided sig bet and nobodys wants to...ohh nooo

        now he can never take another bet cause....no one wants his pitiful sig bet:nono:


        face it...your scared to back up your words...you have no faith in your team doing what you say they can

        weak...your scared because being our pet troll is your life...without the bronco boards you have nothing

        if your confindent your teams more talented and will unseat us...take the bet...or tuck tail and post some more picks of crying babies...like that makes sense because your the one making whinney excuses why you wont


        I am a man...I believe in my team...I offered you a meaningful bet...will you be a man and take it



        or chicken our an post some more pictures as an answer
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

        Comment


        • #49
          I'll take your bet, baph.

          How long would i have to use it if i lost?

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
            I'll take your bet, baph.

            How long would i have to use it if i lost?
            draft day or first day of TC, whichever you prefer.

            i made a similar bet last year with kish and said that if the losers team makes it to the SB then they wont have to wear the sig anymore, so i will add that here as well.

            if the losers team makes it to the SB via WC, they wont have to wear it anymore. and if manning or rivers does not start at least 15 games each, that will cancel the bet.

            the sig can be anything you want that isn't in violation of the COC (or if you prefer just a rival sig that is strictly football related) and cannot be altered in any way.

            if anyone else is interested let me know.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              draft day or first day of TC, whichever you prefer.

              i made a similar bet last year with kish and said that if the losers team makes it to the SB then they wont have to wear the sig anymore, so i will add that here as well.

              if the losers team makes it to the SB via WC, they wont have to wear it anymore. and if manning or rivers does not start at least 15 games each, that will cancel the bet.

              the sig can be anything you want that isn't in violation of the COC (or if you prefer just a rival sig that is strictly football related) and cannot be altered in any way.

              if anyone else is interested let me know.
              Thats fine, nothing stupid.

              A Chargers player or something of that nature would be fine if i lost.

              Comment


              • #52
                Yet baprod is scared of mine...
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                Comment


                • #53
                  The thing is tho Baph it's not quite fair because this is our boards.

                  A sig bet for an opposing fan - it's just not quite the same if you lose.

                  On the other hand - you post more here than most of us -so there's that
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                    The thing is tho Baph it's not quite fair because this is our boards.

                    A sig bet for an opposing fan - it's just not quite the same if you lose.

                    On the other hand - you post more here than most of us -so there's that
                    i understand that but what would be the alternative? its weird because i have never had an issue getting people to sig bet or cp bet me here before.

                    what do you think would be the vegas odds that the chargers win the division this year?

                    http://www.belmont.ag/live-lines/nfl-football/afc-west

                    i think it's fair, especially considering that i was fine with just betting you and you alone. i am not looking to have an unfair advantage, just trying to add some fun to smack (and i truly think the chargers have a decent shot at winning it).
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                      Thats fine, nothing stupid.

                      A Chargers player or something of that nature would be fine if i lost.
                      okay that works, so until the draft? i will post it in my other thread that i made where i offered to bet.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        okay that works, so until the draft? i will post it in my other thread that i made where i offered to bet.
                        Yeah, that's cool.

                        I would guess something the same if i won?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          Yeah, that's cool.

                          I would guess something the same if i won?
                          yes, i put it in the other appropriate thread.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Staying on thread. English' sacks were against starters. Preseason yes, but starters all the same.
                            Chargers are just a really cr*ppy judge of talent.

                            Also, I wanna see this dolt fan take the bet that a fellow bronco poster offered on here.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              so EJ manuel plays tackle now? the fact you guys are talking smack on a pre-season performance really says it all.
                              If Manning threw 2 picks in a pre season game, you wouldn't talk some smack?
                              If Rivers threw 3 TD passes in a pre season game, you'd say it doesn't count because it's pre season?
                              c'mon now

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                (KFFL) The Tampa Bay Buccaneers released LB Larry English Friday, Aug. 29.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X