Larry English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Ha I did that to him once and he went on and on about how that proves I cant handle his smack....truth is he had nothing new to say constantly repeating the same things over and over..but we know why he blocks people because he said it himself..wear it like badge..
    wrong, you put me on ignore and continued to smack talk me so you wouldn't have to hear my responses.....that it pure gutlessness.

arapaho, this is the last time i am going to address you for a while so read real good........i am tired of you always getting personal with me when you can't handle smack. the last two warnings i have gotten from the mods here have been because of you trying to get personal and i'm done with that.

'you can try to pretend it's me being a "wuss" and that's fine but i am not here to have a pissing contest with you so i am moving on, go find someone else to troll.

smack isn't that serious guys, lighten the hell up Jesus!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Baphs is just a Charger fan, I don't agree with everything he says, but he stands by his team and he is one of the best rival fans on these boards. I would vote for him to stay. if Baphs was gone the smack section wouldn't be the same.
      BTW: Baphs actually had some great debates against the Seahawk contingent that has appeared since the Superbowl.
      thanks and these other broncos fans that get all bent out of shape and take smack personal could learn a thing or two from you. :thumb:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        what's even better is he said rivers would be out of the league back in 2011. he is basically saying he is a gigantic hypocrite with that "golden" sig

the fact that you are crying about me getting banned is just telling me you can't handle smack. i play within the rules of the forums, i don't try to personally attack other members because i am getting curb stomped in smack.
        But you continuously get curb stomped on these forums
        Want me to find some of your other amazing quotes?

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          Baphs is just a Charger fan, I don't agree with everything he says, but he stands by his team and he is one of the best rival fans on these boards. I would vote for him to stay. if Baphs was gone the smack section wouldn't be the same.
          BTW: Baphs actually had some great debates against the Seahawk contingent that has appeared since the Superbowl.
          Here, here.

Comment

what's even better is he said rivers would be out of the league back in 2011. he is basically saying he is a gigantic hypocrite with that "golden" sig

the fact that you are crying about me getting banned is just telling me you can't handle smack. i play within the rules of the forums, i don't try to personally attack other members because i am getting curb stomped in smack.
            Don't cry about his sig, it's brilliant and proves what you are. A gigantic troll.

Comment

wrong, you put me on ignore and continued to smack talk me so you wouldn't have to hear my responses.....that it pure gutlessness.

arapaho, this is the last time i am going to address you for a while so read real good........i am tired of you always getting personal with me when you can't handle smack. the last two warnings i have gotten from the mods here have been because of you trying to get personal and i'm done with that.

'you can try to pretend it's me being a "wuss" and that's fine but i am not here to have a pissing contest with you so i am moving on, go find someone else to troll.

smack isn't that serious guys, lighten the hell up Jesus!
              Sure sure sure..if it helps you feel better about it... But your logic train has derailed...you dont get warnings for other people making personal attacks.You get them when you do...smack isn't that serious guy, lighten the hell up :thumb:
              Last edited by Beagle; 08-31-2014, 10:47 AM.
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

why would i take your retarded bet when every single one of you donkey fans
                here don't have the guts to bet me your team will win the division?

as far as judging talent, i think the new regime has done a pretty good job of it so far. i mean, you are judging a player based on performances in a pre-season game, nuff said
                Lets see thus is where bap Started getting personal....your retarded bet?..none of you donkey fans have the guts

Funny hows its fine when our troll bap does it.. but challange him and its" you cant handle smack and get personal"
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Sure sure sure..if it helps you feel better about it... But your logic train has
                  derailed...you dont get warnings for other people making personal attacks.You get them when you do...smack isn't that serious guy, lighten the hell up :thumb:
                  Aint bapsmack grand....where he can call bronco fans cowards with retarded bets...or gutless when they dont take his one sided bet

And when you offer a better one on one bet that forces him to back up his mouth....he redicules you , engages in personal attacks...WITH YOU....but when you dont let up and insist he backs up his mouth...he blocks you and says you cant handle... lol
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    Lets see thus is where bap Started getting personal....your retarded bet?..none of you donkey fans have the guts

Funny hows its fine when our troll bap does it.. but challange him and its" you cant handle smack and get personal"
                    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    Aint bapsmack grand....where he can call bronco fans cowards with retarded bets...or gutless when they dont take his one sided bet

And when you offer a better one on one bet that forces him to back up his mouth....he redicules you , engages in personal attacks...WITH YOU....but when you dont let up and insist he backs up his mouth...he blocks you and says you cant handle... lol
                    Trust me dude I know..I know...
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
                      Don't cry about his sig, it's brilliant and proves what you are. A gigantic troll.
                      i don't cry about his sig, i make fun of him for using it when he essentially is guilty of the same exact thing.

at least i wasn't alone when i made that statement. i was right about a hell of alot more than that one thing i was wrong about, that is for sure

by the way, speaking of crying......you might want to do a little less of that. i'm not going to get banned so you may as well deal with me being here talking smack.
                      Last edited by baphamet; 09-01-2014, 02:55 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sure sure sure..if it helps you feel better about it... But your logic train has derailed...you dont get warnings for other people making personal attacks.You get them when you do...smack isn't that serious guy, lighten the hell up :thumb:
                        if it helps me sleep better? you know damn well you were smack talking me behind the safety of your ignore list . oh and i don't personally attack anybody here, i attack the post (or at worst call you a homer)....unlike all three of you that are posting in the thread right now.

saying an argument is retarded is not the same as calling someone a retard.......saying this place is my "lifeline" is not attacking the post, its attacking me personally and i'm done with that.

this is all smack aside, if you and broncopower can't play by the rules you can join arapaho on my ignore list as well, makes no difference to me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
                          But you continuously get curb stomped on these forums
                          Want me to find some of your other amazing quotes?
                          sure, go find what i said about tebow when he got drafted and was a broncos player, go find what i said all off season last year about rivers making a comeback, go find what i said about cuter, josh McDaniels........the list goes on and i got called all sorts of names for having those opinions at the time and i turned out correct on all of them.

oh and to top it off, i am 5-0 in sig bets here, kishzillia to be my most recent victim.

go look that one up bud.....
                          sigpic

Comment

so lets put the whining behind us and get this thread back on track, shall we? hey broncopower, where is larry english playing now? how many sacks is he going to have again? just curious.
                            sigpic

Comment

so lets put the whining behind us and get this thread back on track, shall we? hey broncopower, where is larry english playing now? how many sacks is he going to have again? just curious.
                              At this rate hes going to have about 2 less than Ingram.......

Comment

He's playing in Tampa Bay idiot. Bucs just resigned him! Clearly they aren't the brightest team in the world, like your chargers. Now who looks stupid huh?!!

English will have more sacks then Ingram, that's what is funny about this whole debacle.

Comment

Working...
                                X