Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiders playing their Super Bowl right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seahawks12th View Post
    Neither team had a lot of starters. Our entire dine was out other than mbane and oakland had no success running the ball up the middle. Our 3rd stringers are really struggling this year, the ones who have no shot to make the team, oh no!!!

Yes denver sure dominated us where primarily our 2nd and third stringers were up 10-7 at halftime on your first and second stringers..

Did I mention ?

On the other hand, there's always
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      Why do Squwak fans always try and rationalize preseason losses? It's friggin hilarious.
      You should have seen my facebook feed Thursday night. All my Seahawk friends were all bent out of shape like they had just lost a regular season game, then started making excuses. They are such an insecure fanbase.

Comment

I have always and will always hate the Raiders with a passion and what makes it even worse now is that they have two players in Carr and Mack that I absolutely loved coming out of college.
        sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
        UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
          You should have seen my facebook feed Thursday night. All my Seahawk friends were all bent out of shape like they had just lost a regular season game, then started making excuses. They are such an insecure fanbase.
          look at how their coach, players, and fans react during pre-season games.........it's comical how bad they want to win in the pre-season

Comment

Working...
          X