Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiders playing their Super Bowl right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
    You should have seen my facebook feed Thursday night. All my Seahawk friends were all bent out of shape like they had just lost a regular season game, then started making excuses. They are such an insecure fanbase.
    look at how their coach, players, and fans react during pre-season games.........it's comical how bad they want to win in the pre-season

Leave a comment:

• 58 broncomaniac
    replied
    I have always and will always hate the Raiders with a passion and what makes it even worse now is that they have two players in Carr and Mack that I absolutely loved coming out of college.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Why do Squwak fans always try and rationalize preseason losses? It's friggin hilarious.
    You should have seen my facebook feed Thursday night. All my Seahawk friends were all bent out of shape like they had just lost a regular season game, then started making excuses. They are such an insecure fanbase.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by seahawks12th View Post
    Neither team had a lot of starters. Our entire dine was out other than mbane and oakland had no success running the ball up the middle. Our 3rd stringers are really struggling this year, the ones who have no shot to make the team, oh no!!!

Yes denver sure dominated us where primarily our 2nd and third stringers were up 10-7 at halftime on your first and second stringers..

Did I mention ?

On the other hand, there's always

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    I was dying last night! My roommate, who happens to be a Raider fan, was acting like they were SB bound. He was hottin and hollerin... I just sat there and chuckled.

Preseason, dude. Preseason...
    You should have trolled him: Yeah Baby! They goin; all the way! All the way! Superbowl Baby! <Then insert your best Rick Flair Yeah-WooH!

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Neither team had a lot of starters. Our entire dine was out other than mbane and oakland had no success running the ball up the middle. Our 3rd stringers are really struggling this year, the ones who have no shot to make the team, oh no!!!

Yes denver sure dominated us where primarily our 2nd and third stringers were up 10-7 at halftime on your first and second stringers..

Why do Squwak fans always try and rationalize preseason losses? It's friggin hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    Kind of excited about Carr. He looks the part that's for sure.
    i hated to see you guys get him, he's got a real chance to be good in the NFL IMO

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied

OK, sure! Whatever!

Leave a comment:

• seahawks12th
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I posted under an NFL article about the Raiders/Seahawks game. My comments were: "It was great to see Carr light it up against the Seattle starters.

Man, have Seahawk fans come out of the woodwork to point out, how this TD was scored against this defense, and that TD was scored when these players were on the field, and the Raiders only scored a FG when these starters were on the field. It is hilarious. Freak out people. I love it.

Leave a comment:

• 86Elwayfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    If Davis lets McKenzie and Allen do their jobs and not clean house every 18 months like big Al used to do, then the Raiders will be a team on the rise.
    It may take a while for them to wade up from the 50 feet of crap they are under right now though haha.

Leave a comment:

• Thors Hammer
    replied
    Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    If Davis lets McKenzie and Allen do their jobs and not clean house every 18 months like big Al used to do, then the Raiders will be a team on the rise.

Leave a comment:

• RaiderFanSD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    What I saw it to mean is that Seadderall has no depth beyond their first string.
    Well, what I thought was that when the Raiders scored those 4 TDs they were actually playing against the majority of the Seattle starters. They kept mentioning it on the broadcast too and that's why everyone was so excited. Sure, as the game proceeded some starters came out but many were still in there.

On that first drive Richard Sherman got smoked. It was awesome.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I posted under an NFL article about the Raiders/Seahawks game. My comments were: "It was great to see Carr light it up against the Seattle starters.

Man, have Seahawk fans come out of the woodwork to point out, how this TD was scored against this defense, and that TD was scored when these players were on the field, and the Raiders only scored a FG when these starters were on the field. It is hilarious. Freak out people. I love it.
    What I saw it to mean is that Seadderall has no depth beyond their first string.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X