Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sophia23
    replied
    Was anyone else excited to see Sherman as the new Chunky soup spokesperson? Every season when I see a new NFL player as the spokesperson, I think "Welp, there goes your career." It put me at ease for our upcoming game against them….

Leave a comment:

• 602BroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    I assure you the Broncos are never 100% certain about every game they play... I am certain you never played or coached a team of any kind in your life though or you wouldn't be so ignorant. I have gone into games knowing we were going to lose though...The Niners Superbowl.
    The only ignorant person here is you ma'am for assuming I've never played/coached any sports. Youre dead wrong partner. I played basketball, we went undefeated, won championship_ Be silenced.
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    honestly? the chargers have had pretty good success in Denver in the last decade or so. winning in Denver, even now, is not as difficult for the chargers as it would be to go to Seattle and win IMO
    So if it were SD going to SEA youd predict a loss? Be straight up.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post

Do you and fellow charger fans get together and talk about how much you doubt the Chargers will beat the Broncos in Denver or do you speak with pride and confidence that you KNOW they will win? Take a look at your sig. My post is calling out Bronco fans that predict a Seattle loss. After losing like that in the SB, it's just unethical IMO.
    honestly? the chargers have had pretty good success in Denver in the last decade or so. winning in Denver, even now, is not as difficult for the chargers as it would be to go to Seattle and win IMO

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    I'm glad the Broncos as a team don't share your sentiments, that type of thinking is how you have Oakland Raiders type production
    I assure you the Broncos are never 100% certain about every game they play... I am certain you never played or coached a team of any kind in your life though or you wouldn't be so ignorant. I have gone into games knowing we were going to lose though...The Niners Superbowl.

Leave a comment:

• 602BroncoFan
    replied
    No way I feel 100% about any game.....ever hear the expression on any given Sunday...
    I'm glad the Broncos as a team don't share your sentiments, that type of thinking is how you have Oakland Raiders type production
    i don't think you understand how hard it is to win up there. they have only lost one game up there in the last two years and they are obviously a really good team.

that said, i think the broncos can do it if they are on their game but to expect it? i think that's the homer in you talking. beating them at home will not be an easy task for anyone, beating them period won't.
    Do you and fellow charger fans get together and talk about how much you doubt the Chargers will beat the Broncos in Denver or do you speak with pride and confidence that you KNOW they will win? Take a look at your sig. My post is calling out Bronco fans that predict a Seattle loss. After losing like that in the SB, it's just unethical IMO.

Originally posted by Larryh View Post
    There is no doubt in my mind that the Broncos are a better team this year than the Seahawks. We are better all the way around. However, the confusing thing for me is, how do we overcome the noise in the Seattle stadium? With Peyton making so many changes at the line of scrimmage how does he do that with all the noise? Anyone enlighten me on this piece?
    Allow me to enlighten you. Defensive stops, completing drives and scoring=silenced seattle crowd. The noise isn't permanent and ongoing. Teams have set up PA systems simulating the same decibel levels as the opponents stadium to prepare for loud crowds. While this isn't an exact replica, it's an example of preparation. The seachickens aren't Gods

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Arrowhead is considered a close second loudest stadium in the league, Manning did fine there last year. A silent count will be used and if Denver can make plays early the crowd will be neutralized.
    Bingo! We went in and won in Arrowhead on both sides of the ball. There is no reason we can't in Seattle.

The bigger issue or players game mentality going in to and during the game. If we go in with doubt and the belief the game is Seattle's to lose then we'll have already lost.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Larryh View Post
    There is no doubt in my mind that the Broncos are a better team this year than the Seahawks. We are better all the way around. However, the confusing thing for me is, how do we overcome the noise in the Seattle stadium? With Peyton making so many changes at the line of scrimmage how does he do that with all the noise? Anyone enlighten me on this piece?
    Arrowhead is considered a close second loudest stadium in the league, Manning did fine there last year. A silent count will be used and if Denver can make plays early the crowd will be neutralized.

Leave a comment:

• Larryh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    It's not about feeling 100% about a game. It's about being confident were going to win every game. Not a single player believes we are going to lose in Seattle or anywhere if they do? They won't play in the NFL for long. You have to be confident were gonna win every snap, every play, every game.
    Its not ?but I thought he said...

Any Bronco fan that doesn't believe one hundred percent we will win in week 3 deserves to be made fun of by all these Seachicken fans.
    Oh yeah he did say exactly that ....and then I replied
    No way I feel 100% about any game.....ever hear the expression on any given Sunday...

Leave a comment:

• crash123go
    replied
    It's not about feeling 100% about a game. It's about being confident were going to win every game. Not a single player believes we are going to lose in Seattle or anywhere if they do? They won't play in the NFL for long. You have to be confident were gonna win every snap, every play, every game.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Several days ago I put up a post that, long story short, consisted of some replies by Bronco fans predicting Denver's first loss would be to Seattle. "It's too hard to win there"...."it's too loud"..blah blah blah. So I'm smack talkin fellow Bronco fans that not only doubt, but cite and predict doubts about Denver's ability to go up there and avenge that SB defeat.

While it is realistic to expect Denver can't win every single game, I'm sorry, this isn't the game you do that on. Any Bronco fan that doesn't believe one hundred percent we will win in week 3 deserves to be made fun of by all these Seachicken fans.

Leave a comment:

• 58_VONDOOM_92
    replied
    Talent wise Seahawks are not better then us if we are healthy but you know they will come in and bring up 43-8.

We played our worst game at the SB and who were we missing from that game? And who did we added in the offseason?

We are a colmpletely different animal since then and if we are on our game there is no reason we can't win week 3

Leave a comment:

• 58 broncomaniac
    replied
    Several days ago I put up a post that, long story short, consisted of some replies by Bronco fans predicting Denver's first loss would be to Seattle. "It's too hard to win there"...."it's too loud"..blah blah blah. So I'm smack talkin fellow Bronco fans that not only doubt, but cite and predict doubts about Denver's ability to go up there and avenge that SB defeat.

While it is realistic to expect Denver can't win every single game, I'm sorry, this isn't the game you do that on. Any Bronco fan that doesn't believe one hundred percent we will win in week 3 deserves to be made fun of by all these Seachicken fans.
    Thank you I am so sick of hearing from our own fans how much better seattle is than us........ it sickens me.

Leave a comment:

• 58 broncomaniac
    replied
    i don't think you understand how hard it is to win up there. they have only lost one game up there in the last two years and they are obviously a really good team.

that said, i think the broncos can do it if they are on their game but to expect it? i think that's the homer in you talking. beating them at home will not be an easy task for anyone, beating them period won't.

but the seahags are a different team on the road, they clearly have a gigantic home field advantage over their opponents.
    The Seachickens will have two home losses this year before their bye!!!!! After the bye they will squabble and fight each other forgetting about their own opponents. Will be the most epic first to worst fall ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

but the seahags are a different team on the road, they clearly have a gigantic home field advantage over their opponents.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X