No announcement yet.

Wes Welker is a cheater!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“They were not going to take a loss. They definitely came out and punched us around.”

Comment

Originally posted by TheMoth View Post
      No apologizing for Welker here. I hate the guy, his attitude towards fans is horrible.

However, Prater I believe will turn it around after the suspension and Miller I think has already turned around. Plus, I'm sure there are plenty of players on the chargers that have done pot. It's actually quite an epidemic in college football right now so I'm sure every team has multiple players that have had the habit carry over to the NFL. Don't act like the chargers are all innocent, they just haven't had anybody get caught. Just like every other team.
      i actually totally agree with that. i'm the last person on the planet that has a problem with pot smokers, its just funny. you are right though, every team has players that cheat.

i remember i used to make that argument here all of the time when broncos fans acted like their team could do no wrong. the reality is, every team is guilty and its our responsibility as rival fans to make fun of each other when players are dumb enough to get caught.
      sigpic

Comment

None of those PEDs. Miller tested positive for amphetamines but he also has asthma and the sample was spilled.

Also, they don't cheat by teaching there cornerbacks to hold and interfere every play.

Since I'm biased if we look impartially, MAYBE the Broncos are even with the Seahawks when it comes to violations.Except with Seattle it's a culture, with the Broncos it's individual players.
        If you really wanted to look at it impartially you would come to the conclusion that five positive PED tests out of hundreds over the course of four years reveals nothing about the culture of either team. But you obviously don't have any interest in impartiality and since you Donks fans have been crying endlessly about Seattle "cheating" your whiny, hypocritical asses are going to get a taste of the icy blade of irony. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by rsrobinson View Post
          If you really wanted to look at it impartially you would come to the conclusion that five positive PED tests out of hundreds over the course of four years reveals nothing about the culture of either team. But you obviously don't have any interest in impartiality and since you Donks fans have been crying endlessly about Seattle "cheating" your whiny, hypocritical asses are going to get a taste of the icy blade of irony. Enjoy!
          LOOK MOM! Someone else did something bad, too! It means I'm good now! Right, mom!?!

Comment

Sure, that's true. What gets me is the fact that they teach to hold and commit pass interference. Any way you want to take that , it's cheating. Say what you want but that's just dirty dude. There's a difference between physical and dirty and the Seahawks have officially crossed it in my opinion.

Comment

Sure, that's true. What gets me is the fact that they teach to hold and commit pass interference. Any way you want to take that , it's cheating. Say what you want but that's just dirty dude. There's a difference between physical and dirty and the Seahawks have officially crossed it in my opinion.
              Mommy they hold, they grab, they practice too roughly, their stadium is too loud. Make them stop!

If the Broncos team is as whiny and soft as their fanbase it's no wonder they got curb stomped in the Super Bowl.
              rsrobinson
              Practice Squad
              Last edited by rsrobinson; 09-02-2014, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Mommy they hold, they grab, they practice too roughly. Those bullies! Make them stop!

If the Broncos team is as whiny and soft as their fanbase its no wonder they got curb stomped in the Super Bowl.
                I didn't know following the set rules that everybody is expected to abide by is considered "soft". Seattles thug fans have decided that toughness is decided by how much you cheat apparently. I'm sorry cheating doesn't =toughness

I would rather play clean and lose then play dirty and win.

Comment

I doubt Welker was cheating

He was probably using recreationally on special day the Kentucky Derby
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Cowards

Mommy they hold, they grab, they practice too roughly. Those bullies! Make them stop!

If the Broncos team is as whiny and soft as their fanbase its no wonder they got curb stomped in the Super Bowl.
                    Seachicken fans are definitely entitled to talk smack about the SB because Bronco fans would do it too. However to call out Welker over getting caught for the same thing players on your own team have done makes you not only hypocrites, it makes you just plain haters. You guys are pitiful.

Comment

Wes did Molly, which is going to make you stupid before it does anything else. Not a PED.
                      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HawkCop View Post

I laughed...both very funny
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                          lol, everything peyton did last year deserves an asterisk. Take away the 10 TDs peyton had with welker, he only would have gotten 46.

this should shut the broncos fans up for a while.
                          He tested positive in May. Please punch yourself in the junk.
                          sigpic

Comment

According this article last year by Sando that now ties the Donks with the Seadderal Cheathawks for most PED suspensions since 2010:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post...-under-carroll

And that doesn't include Von Miller's six game substance abuse suspension for trying to cheat the drug test.

By the previous standards of this forum if one player gets a suspension for PEDs that means the whole team must be hopped up on amphetamines, right? So what cute name can we start using for those cheaters in Denver? The Blue Crush? (Breaking Bad reference)
                            You're also not including the positive tests that got thrown out on a technicality. Nice try Seadderal.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                              Mike Klis says it was Adderall, not Molly.
                              Adderall in the offseason is even less troubling.

Like seriously, what would he have to gain by taking Adderall in May.

Do you actually use your brain or is it just filler keeping your head from caving in?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                                its funny to see all the apologizing in this thread for welker when you know these same donkey fans would be lighting him up if he was still a patriot.

donkey fans, your receiver is a doper, kicker is a drunk, and your star LB'er is a pot head.......CHAMPIONSIP!!!
                                Signed

Baph the pothead

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X