This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K.C. Come out to play-yay!

It's only Tuesday and boy am I pumped to see Denver beat up on another team before we head up to the Roman Gladiator Arena that is Century Link field.
    Last edited by False Start; 09-09-2014, 04:56 PM.

We are going to drill KC. They are weaker than last year and no way they get more than 14 pts on us/

Comment

Division games are always tough, so I expect KC to keep it close enough that the Denver fans on these boards get a little antsy.

That said, KC doesn't have a Luck type QB who can orchestrate ridiculous comebacks.

Comment

I wouldn't use that quote calling somebody out, as Luther and the Rogues got "whoopeded" in the end!!!!

But I do smell what you're cooking..... And I see where u are going......

A big divisional bottom-whoopin!!!! I will accept no less than 2 scores!!!

:thumb:
        Last edited by flosstein; 09-09-2014, 05:08 PM.
        #swapping

Comment

The Chefs are quite a bit weaker this year than last. People are beginning to see the Reid factor now. He is seriously effecting his team in a negative way. I'm not sure they will even be 8-8 this year. Even playing in the Chef's backyard, I have no fear about this game.
          :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

Beating up the Chiefs this Sunday should be easy for you guys.

Your true test comes one week later.
            "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
              The Chefs are quite a bit weaker this year than last. People are beginning to see the Reid factor now. He is seriously effecting his team in a negative way. I'm not sure they will even be 8-8 this year. Even playing in the Chef's backyard, I have no fear about this game.
              Kinda like Shanny. These so called "offensive masterminds" seem to suffer from the same illness........Delusions of Grandeur! Mike Martz, and even Mike Holmgren fell into that catagory. They go on a good run, mostly due to have a HOG (hall of great) or HOF QB. Then they fall into the belief that they can do it any time they want. Arrogance is mickey-fickey. The next class of this category is already in the works. The Chip Kelly's, McD's, etc........
              #swapping

Comment

I'm grateful we have another home game to work out some kinks (looking at you especially, DT!) before we hit the hard road games.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                  Division games are always tough, so I expect KC to keep it close enough that the Denver fans on these boards get a little antsy.

That said, KC doesn't have a Luck type QB who can orchestrate ridiculous comebacks.
                  You mean Wilson like Doog.....Luck can't do what he does......
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey False Start.....Were you clicking 3 beer bottles together when you made that post? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      You mean Wilson like Doog.
                      Nice to see you've finally seen the light.

Took long enough.
                      "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Classic scene, I couldn't resist.

Comment

I just read that the Chefs just signed Kevin Vickerson.
                          sigpic
                          Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                          2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                          2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                            I just read that the Chefs just signed Kevin Vickerson.
                            They are likely trying to find out what Omaha really means!

Comment

So if Denver plays really well on Sunday (as I suspect they will) does that mean the "end is here" crowd suddenly floods the boards with proclamations of the Broncos greatness and how there's no possible way they lose to Seattle?

Comment

Working...
                              X