X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Seachicken fans.....

O.W.N.E.D!!

p.s,

please take your frustrations out on the donks next week, thanks and have a fantastic rest of your day!
    sigpic

Nice job today! (Making the AFC west look good.)

Comment

Originally posted by gorky View Post
      Nice job today! (Making the AFC west look good.)
      thanks, i'm just glad we didn't start 0-2 lol
      sigpic

Comment

Congratulations to SD for winning at home.

Oddly enough I knew SD could beat SEA,
        thus the win does not surprise me. (Weird)

Comment

Until my team has the division locked up I don't cheer for division rivals... NOT TODAY!!! Go Bolts you guys rock!!!

Comment

That was your Super Bowl today Bolt fans. Go ahead and enjoy it.

Comment

Great game played by the Chargers today.

Phillip and Antonio were outstanding... the principal difference today

Congrats to Baphs and all SD fans today.
              "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Did it snow in hell?
                sigpic

Comment

Don't you think its odd how the Broncos performance absolutely paled in the SB vs our performance today?
                  I think Ryan Leaf could have done a better job than Manning in the SB.

This is how you beat Seattle Denver. Now watch your team pull off another choke job cause as Baph said, they are squawking pissed and are out to slaughter the donks
                  Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
                    Great game played by the Chargers today.

Phillip and Antonio were outstanding... the principal difference today

Congrats to Baphs and all SD fans today.
                    good game! i am now a seahawks fan for the next 7 days!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                      Don't you think its odd how the Broncos performance absolutely paled in the SB vs our performance today?

This is how you beat Seattle Denver. Now watch your team pull off another choke job cause as Baph said, they are squawking pissed and are out to slaughter the donks
                      don't you think its funny that you didn't make it to the superbowl because you were owned by the Broncos....different game different season silly kid. enjoy the win though it was well earned
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Or because Sea is a much different team on the road.

Get them away from the CLink and they are very beatable.

Comment

Oh yes, Seattle is pissed from the one game loss.

But Denver's SB loss isn't in our minds at all. Nobody around the league has reminded us about it ever.

I guess they are the team with all the motivation... /sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            Or because Sea is a much different team on the road.

Get them away from the CLink and they are very beatable.
                            to be fair, the SB wasn't in Seattle
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gorky View Post
                              Oh yes, Seattle is pissed from the one game loss.

But Denver's SB loss isn't in our minds at all. Nobody around the league has reminded us about it ever.

I guess they are the team with all the motivation... /sarcasm
                              i really hope i can watch that game.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X