Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12th Man aint NOTHIN! (Seahawks Diss SONG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. Witty. In fact, that's better than a corny song about Seattle fans. Regardless, all in fun. Broncos are gonna get stomped on Sunday. I'll be there to enjoy it. If Peyton thinks SB48 was loud, he's about to get a rude awakening.

Comment

Originally posted by U_mad_Bro? View Post
      Nice. Witty. In fact, that's better than a corny song about Seattle fans. Regardless, all in fun. Broncos are gonna get stomped on Sunday. I'll be there to enjoy it. If Peyton thinks SB48 was loud, he's about to get a rude awakening.
      Honestly, as long as TJWard hits somebody, I'll be happy.

Comment

So when the Seahawks get a second loss in a row are you gonna leave these boards or maybe finally stop talking about LAST YEAR?
        Last edited by TheMoth; 09-19-2014, 07:26 PM.

Comment

apparently the seahawks need that loud crowd just to win, you better bring your A game

i hope you do crush them by the way, real bad.......

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
            If I had a nickle for every Seahawk fan I met before 2011 I couldn't buy a dime with five more pennies.
            This is funny but the sad truth is that it is pretty accurate it's a reality.

Comment

Dope song man. Well done.
              sigpic

Comment

I figure the fact that you had to make a song about the 12th man kind of establishes the fact that we're in your head. I don't there are any Seahawks songs mentioning Broncos fans. In fact, I don't know of any songs about the Bronco fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigelian View Post
                  I figure the fact that you had to make a song about the 12th man kind of establishes the fact that we're in your head. I don't there are any Seahawks songs mentioning Broncos fans. In fact, I don't know of any songs about the Bronco fan base.
                  He makes a song about the opponent we are playing before every game. Trust me there is nothing special about the Seahawks or there fans.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                    He makes a song about the opponent we are playing before every game. Trust me there is nothing special about the Seahawks or there fans.
                    Sounds like a weird hobby. As for nothing special about this game? You guys have been talking about it for quite awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOMu_92 View Post

10 char
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Sounds like a weird hobby. As for nothing special about this game? You guys have been talking about it for quite awhile.
                        Some people would call man-crushing on Russel Wilson on a NFL forum for a team that you're not even a fan of a little weird, but hey, we all gotta do something with our spare time, eh?

I would be more impressed by a Seahag fan's song/video than some dork copying and pasting "stats" for a few months
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                          Some people would call man-crushing on Russel Wilson on a NFL forum for a team that you're not even a fan of a little weird, but hey, we all gotta do something with our spare time, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                            Funny... I bet that's all the Seahawk memorabilia you have seeing as to how most of ya are still noobs to this "fan" thing.
                            Well ya besides the clothes, hats, dvd, what else should i have?

As far as being a bandwagnor, that's cute, actually starting following the Seahawks when i was 11, that was 38 years ago. My favorite player is still Jacob Green, have an autographed football from him. Michael Jackson was my all time favorite LB, he family is actually good friends with my parents. Nice try, i'm the real deal die hard bud... Sorry to disappoint. Love these threads though...Looking forward to the next SB song. Duck Hunting 2 perhaps? Carry on fellas. Great game...
                            Last edited by eviltwin; 09-22-2014, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Sounds like a weird hobby.
                              That's not a weird hobby. I have a weird hobby.

I like to paint my dog to look like a tiger and run real fast toward people. It makes me feel pretty tough and cool. I often go home with a smug sense of self satisfaction that I gave people a feeling of a second chance at life, when they were really in no danger at all.

sigpic
                              Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X