Still Not Good Enough!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Not Good Enough!

Seattle is still better than my Broncos.
    Denver had their chances and Manning had a great drive to tie it up, but the early Montee Ball fumble gave Seattle 3 pts and the Manning interception ended a scoring opportunity that resulted in another 3 pts. Seattle is still the better team and has bragging rights.
    I've been very hard on Wilson because many in his fan base belive he's an elite Qb. I thought he managed their offense very well and made a great td pass to Lockett early in the game. Wilson's ability to run on that final drive seemed undefensable.

*Note: I made a thread so every Seattle fan is clear I'm here to take all the crap I deserve and I showed up minutes after the loss.
    sigpic

This is the game that should have happened in the Superbowl.

Helluva game all around.

Some calls went our way... some calls went your way.

And we're both 2-1 going into our byes.

Hope to see you guys again in Arizona.
    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post

Helluva game all around.

There wasn't much chance of this game happening in the SB. Denver's defense right now if far and away better than the one that played 8 months ago. Peyton Manning had a horrible game, on the road, against the defending champs, against a team that was hungry after losing to SD last week. Under these circumstances, the game was still a dead heat today. That should worry Broncos opponents. There won't be better circumstances to beat the Broncos than there were today, not in the regular season, not in the playoffs, not in the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post

Helluva game all around.

I was thinking the same thing about the Supernowl.
        My team lost but still one if the best football games I've seen since the Monday night comeback against the bolts in 2012.
        sigpic

Comment

Let's face it, most of us had this as an 'L' when the schedule came out, but we gave it a helluva run. A 'good' L if there ever was one

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Seattle is still better than my Broncos.
            Denver had their chances and Manning had a great drive to tie it up, but the early Montee Ball fumble gave Seattle 3 pts and the Manning interception ended a scoring opportunity that resulted in another 3 pts. Seattle is still the better team and has bragging rights.
            I've been very hard on Wilson because many in his fan base belive he's an elite Qb. I thought he managed their offense very well and made a great td pass to Lockett early in the game. Wilson's ability to run on that final drive seemed undefensable.

*Note: I made a thread so every Seattle fan is clear I'm here to take all the crap I deserve and I showed up minutes after the loss.
            If the Chargers are the better team than Seattle and Seattle is better than the Broncos.....
            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
              If the Chargers are the better team than Seattle and Seattle is better than the Broncos.....
              We play you twice this year. You wont have to scratch your head forever. It'll be real clear to you before too long
              sigpic

Comment

Oh is that how it works ? Does that mean if Denver beats Arizona week 5 Then Denver will be better than San Diego?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  Oh is that how it works ? Does that mean if Denver beats Arizona week 5 Then Denver will be better than San Diego?
                  If Denver beats San Diego then ...(but we know that aint gonna happen)....
                  Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

don't be too sure of yourself
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, let's hope we up in the bowl this year cause it was a real close game... And I doubt a team will beat Peyton 3 times in a row...

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                        don't be too sure of yourself
                        He will disappear when we beat San Diego just like he did last year when we ended their season.
                        sigpic

Comment

"we" meaning "you" knew that last year and the year before than and the year before that with Tebow too....
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
                            Well, let's hope we up in the bowl this year cause it was a real close game... And I doubt a team will beat Peyton 3 times in a row...
                            Seattle is a nightmare matchup on defense for Den, gotta hope someone knocks them out.

A 3rd time would be interesting but they still present the same challenges.

Long way to go, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                              Seattle is a nightmare matchup on defense for Den, gotta hope someone knocks them out.

A 3rd time would be interesting but they still present the same challenges.

Long way to go, obviously.
                              We need to stop running a counter-man front and go back to a gap front, we have no way of creating a running game except when Green is out there and that is a bit of a joke
                              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                              X