Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still Not Good Enough!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    We play you twice this year. You wont have to scratch your head forever. It'll be real clear to you before too long
    i'm curious, do you still think you ae going to blow us out both games? don't answer with false confidence kish, let us hear the truth.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      one thing is for sure, your running game isnt good enough. but luckily for you, the chargers lost their top two RB's so now we are more even in terms of play makers at RB lol

      although mathews should be back by the time we play our first game, opps!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        i'm curious, do you still think you ae going to blow us out both games? don't answer with false confidence kish, let us hear the truth.
        I would be disappointed if we didn't beat the Chargers by 10+ points each game.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
          I would be disappointed if we didn't beat the Chargers by 10+ points each game.
          lol you answered that like you were a coach at the podium


          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            lol you answered that like you were a coach at the podium
            I answered it in plain English.

            I already told you in some other thread what my qualifications for a minimum blowout are. By me saying I would be disappointed if we didn't score 10+ points means I expect us to.

            It's not my fault you don't know how to read dude.
            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...
            X