Clear All
    kishzilla
    All-Pro

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    lol you answered that like you were a coach at the podium
    I answered it in plain English.

I already told you in some other thread what my qualifications for a minimum blowout are. By me saying I would be disappointed if we didn't score 10+ points means I expect us to.

It's not my fault you don't know how to read dude.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    Recovering Smackaholic

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    I would be disappointed if we didn't beat the Chargers by 10+ points each game.
    lol you answered that like you were a coach at the podium

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    All-Pro

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i'm curious, do you still think you ae going to blow us out both games? don't answer with false confidence kish, let us hear the truth.
    I would be disappointed if we didn't beat the Chargers by 10+ points each game.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    Recovering Smackaholic

• baphamet
    replied
    one thing is for sure, your running game isnt good enough. but luckily for you, the chargers lost their top two RB's so now we are more even in terms of play makers at RB lol

although mathews should be back by the time we play our first game, opps!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    Recovering Smackaholic

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    We play you twice this year. You wont have to scratch your head forever. It'll be real clear to you before too long
    i'm curious, do you still think you ae going to blow us out both games? don't answer with false confidence kish, let us hear the truth.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    Starter

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Seattle is a nightmare matchup on defense for Den, gotta hope someone knocks them out.

A 3rd time would be interesting but they still present the same challenges.

Long way to go, obviously.
    We need to stop running a counter-man front and go back to a gap front, we have no way of creating a running game except when Green is out there and that is a bit of a joke

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    All-Pro

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
    Well, let's hope we up in the bowl this year cause it was a real close game... And I doubt a team will beat Peyton 3 times in a row...
    Seattle is a nightmare matchup on defense for Den, gotta hope someone knocks them out.

A 3rd time would be interesting but they still present the same challenges.

Long way to go, obviously.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    Playmaker

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    If Denver beats San Diego then ...(but we know that aint gonna happen)....
    "we" meaning "you" knew that last year and the year before than and the year before that with Tebow too....

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    Football Immortal

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    don't be too sure of yourself
    He will disappear when we beat San Diego just like he did last year when we ended their season.

Leave a comment:

• Salutethis
    Practice Squad

• Salutethis
    replied
    Well, let's hope we up in the bowl this year cause it was a real close game... And I doubt a team will beat Peyton 3 times in a row...

Leave a comment:

• 58_VONDOOM_92
    Starter

• 58_VONDOOM_92
    replied
    don't be too sure of yourself

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    Bench Warmer

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Oh is that how it works ? Does that mean if Denver beats Arizona week 5 Then Denver will be better than San Diego?

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    Football Immortal

• 58Miller
    replied
    If the Chargers are the better team than Seattle and Seattle is better than the Broncos.....
    Oh is that how it works ? Does that mean if Denver beats Arizona week 5 Then Denver will be better than San Diego?

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    All-Pro

• kishzilla
    replied
    If the Chargers are the better team than Seattle and Seattle is better than the Broncos.....
    We play you twice this year. You wont have to scratch your head forever. It'll be real clear to you before too long

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    Bench Warmer

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Seattle is still better than my Broncos.
    Denver had their chances and Manning had a great drive to tie it up, but the early Montee Ball fumble gave Seattle 3 pts and the Manning interception ended a scoring opportunity that resulted in another 3 pts. Seattle is still the better team and has bragging rights.
    I've been very hard on Wilson because many in his fan base belive he's an elite Qb. I thought he managed their offense very well and made a great td pass to Lockett early in the game. Wilson's ability to run on that final drive seemed undefensable.

*Note: I made a thread so every Seattle fan is clear I'm here to take all the crap I deserve and I showed up minutes after the loss.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X