what happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happen?

A lot of talk all week but at the end of the day Seattle beat u again. Lets here ur excuses. Ur not that good. LOL

No excuses we lost to a team that played better than us today.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
      A lot of talk all week but at the end of the day Seattle beat u again. Lets here ur excuses. Ur not that good. LOL
      When you lose to the defending Champs on the road in OT no excuse is needed....

but when you struggle and need a defensive stand to win at home vs the Raiders.....lol excuse? No need to explain your teams really bad.
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        No excuses we lost to a team that played better than us today.
        gd response they r better then anyone at home on the road different story just like everyone else manning did look good today

Comment

Are these Pat fans serious? I mean you guys lost to the terrible Dolphins!! Oh I mean got killed by the dolphins! HAHAHA! Atleast we lost to probably the best team in the NFL at the toughest place to play in OT! Still have sour grapes of the AFCCG?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
            Still have sour grapes of the AFCCG?
            They really do
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              When you lose to the defending Champs on the road in OT no excuse is needed....

but when you struggle and need a defensive stand to win at home vs the Raiders.....lol excuse? No need to explain your teams really bad.
              oh they r better then u haaaaaaa, pats r horrible but same record so the game is on but poor Peyton had happy feet all day just like Brady how was talib today

Comment

Are these Pat fans serious? I mean you guys lost to the terrible Dolphins!! Oh I mean got killed by the dolphins! HAHAHA! Atleast we lost to probably the best team in the NFL at the toughest place to play in OT! Still have sour grapes of the AFCCG?
                where's the 18-0 thread how wad talib today

Comment

where's the 18-0 thread how wad talib today
                  Talib help caused a pick to get us back in the game. Our D is 100 times better then last year. I just hope our O picks up some of the slack. Also I don't think any of us saw us going undefeated
                  sigpic

Comment

So ur game against KC at home last week was a game ur proud of

Comment

Talib help caused a pick to get us back in the game. Our D is 100 times better then last year. I just hope our O picks up some of the slack. Also I don't think any of us saw us going undefeated
                      but he gets beat by fast receivers who beat him off the line on press coverage

Comment

but he gets beat by fast receivers who beat him off the line on press coverage
                        I bet you were one of the Pat fans who called talib a elite corner last year? Its the patriot way. Once there off your team now there terrible
                        sigpic

Comment

Here's the thing, you're trying to get your jollies out now, because your pathetic joke of a team happens to have the same record, in spite of playing like a bunch of jokes against some of the worst teams in the NFL.

But you know, and I know, and the rest of the NFL knows, You don't have a snowballs chance in hell of beating anyone, let alone The Broncos, in the playoffs.

Enjoy this while you can, because the "mighty" Patriots are no more, and you get to be in the front row.
                          sigpic

Comment

oh they r better then u haaaaaaa, pats r horrible but same record so the game is on but poor Peyton had happy feet all day just like Brady how was talib today
                            Talib played fine and Manning did too.You must be seeing thing the way you want them to be...

Comment

shut up...you BARELY beat the Raiders at home...the Raiders have an excellent chance of going 0-16

we will destroy you at your home this year and you won't even get to us in the playoffs...

Comment

Working...
                              X