what happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    Here's the thing, you're trying to get your jollies out now, because your pathetic joke of a team happens to have the same record, in spite of playing like a bunch of jokes against some of the worst teams in the NFL.

But you know, and I know, and the rest of the NFL knows, You don't have a snowballs chance in hell of beating anyone, let alone The Broncos, in the playoffs.

Enjoy this while you can, because the "mighty" Patriots are no more, and you get to be in the front row.
    dude...thats some serious truth..
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
      I bet you were one of the Pat fans who called talib a elite corner last year? Its the patriot way. Once there off your team now there terrible
      no gd corner but no better then drc so ur wrong again but u didn't answer the question what haooen

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
        but he gets beat by fast receivers who beat him off the line on press coverage
        Didint happen today...he only got beat on comeback plays when Wilson scrambled and s TD that was just an absolutely perfect pass...2 things nobody can defend. Should have spied Wilson a bit more.Danny if he comes back will be that Huckleberry
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by mray View Post
          shut up...you BARELY beat the Raiders at home...the Raiders have an excellent chance of going 0-16

we will destroy you at your home this year and you won't even get to us in the playoffs...
          barely. Nearly lost to KC at home not much better then raiders haaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            Didint happen today...he only got beat on comeback plays when Wilson scrambled and s TD that was just an absolutely perfect pass...2 things nobody can defend. Should have spied Wilson a bit more.Danny if he comes back will be that Huckleberry
            I like talib but he gets beat for big plays more the u would like for a #1 corner o

Comment

no gd corner but no better then drc so ur wrong again but u didn't answer the question what haooen

I already told you we lost to the best team in the NFL at the toughest place to play in OT. Nothing to hang our heads about
              sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Beagle;5046067]dude...thats some serious truth..[/QUOT.

what's ur record a

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                  I already told you we lost to the best team in the NFL at the toughest place to play in OT. Nothing to hang our heads about
                  now Seattle is the best team in the league ur fellow bronco fans wouldn't agree

Comment

what's ur record a
                    We're 1st in our Division. How about you?
                    sigpic

Comment

We're 1st in our Division. How about you?
                      haaaaaaaa not going to respond smoking the weed i see

Comment

haaaaaaaa not going to respond smoking the weed i see
                        You're not even in first place within your own Division right now, but you wanna talk about records. lol

You have permission to talk when the Bills give it to you. Because for now at least, they're ruling your roost over there in the East
                        sigpic

Comment

You're not even in first place within your own Division right now, but you wanna talk about records. lol

You have permission to talk when the Bills give it to you. Because for now at least, they're ruling your roost over there in the East
                          r u or r u tied with SD then apologize and then we can ralk

Comment

Am I the only one that's completely annoyed by the text speak here? This isn't twitter you have more than 140 characters, use your big boy words and spell things out.

Have the Pats done anything this year to enable you to talk trash? Brady looks like a washed up former shell of himself who's considered elite based purely on reputation and not anything that he's done in the last 2 years. One day people will quit blaming his receivers for the reason he's not very good anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                              Am I the only one that's completely annoyed by the text speak here? This isn't twitter you have more than 140 characters, use your big boy words and spell things out.

Have the Pats done anything this year to enable you to talk trash? Brady looks like a washed up former shell of himself who's considered elite based purely on reputation and not anything that he's done in the last 2 years. One day people will quit blaming his receivers for the reason he's not very good anymore.
                              pats 2-1 what is the bronco record

Comment

r u or r u tied with SD then apologize and then we can ralk
                                Denver is ahead of SD because they're 1-0 in division whereas SD is 0-0, that's the second tiebreaker (after head to head) NE is 0-1 in their division while Buffalo is 1-0 in division, therefore Buffalo is ahead of New England.

Comment

Working...
                                X