what happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Holy crap, Pats fan celebrating like they just beat the 2001 Raiders in the championship again.

Congratulations on beating the NFL's version of a landfill. Get your ass handed to you by an average Dolphins team, beat 2 garbage teams and celebrate like its the glory days.
    again who is celebrating we beat oak at home and you beat KC at home

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      As a pure cover CB i do too, they had Harris mostly on Harvin today i believe who covers the small fast, shifty receivers.
      then why pay him as #1 CB if not covering #1 receiver that's what pats did with him last yr and he has flaws like all cbs

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
        then why pay him as #1 CB if not covering #1 receiver that's what pats did with him last yr and he has flaws like all cbs
        THey had no choice, they offered DRC a similar contract and he declined, so they went for Talib.

But he did shutdown TY Hilton Week 1 whose a burner with some safety help, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          THey had no choice, they offered DRC a similar contract and he declined, so they went for Talib.

But he did shutdown TY Hilton Week 1 whose a burner with some safety help, obviously.
          pats did same thing last year against colts in AFC and he held his own but I'm taking about wrs like smith from Carolina or Cleveland weed smoking Gordon. Again I like him

Comment

pats did same thing last year against colts in AFC and he held his own but I'm taking about wrs like smith from Carolina or Cleveland weed smoking Gordon. Again I like him
            Smith had 4 to 5 catches for 60-70 yards, hardly anything ridiculous.

Gordon smoked him though.

Comment

I can't stop laughing at the excuses thread was what happen and all bronco fans are going after the pats I guess they are worried if not then why bring up pats
              You sir are a victim of the public school system. This is frightening.
              My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/TheJRTrax

Comment

The main difference DRC and Talib besides the fact DRC stays healthy and Talib has more years of consistency, is that DRC has speed but is not a bruiser. He can stay with most receivers but when it comes time to make tackle or throw them off routes he wont do that. Talib is an old fashion press corner though he cant keep up he can move press players off routes. Talib has had more plays resulting in turnovers, he forced a pick in this game and almost had another. DRC is much better at keeping the side clear last year, though in honesty the fact he had 1 year where he wasnt known as Doesnt Really Care and then talks about retiring worries me

During the game Harvin moved inside a lot Harris covers the slot better because of his quickness, you hide players in the slot because you dont want them getting pressed. The main reason Talib wasnt on Harris is he doesnt go inside. He covered Baldwin a few times in the game as well.
                Roby actually has gotten beat in more critical plays then any of our corners.
                Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 09-21-2014, 10:13 PM.
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                X