• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Joshecalpoly
    Starter

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    The main difference DRC and Talib besides the fact DRC stays healthy and Talib has more years of consistency, is that DRC has speed but is not a bruiser. He can stay with most receivers but when it comes time to make tackle or throw them off routes he wont do that. Talib is an old fashion press corner though he cant keep up he can move press players off routes. Talib has had more plays resulting in turnovers, he forced a pick in this game and almost had another. DRC is much better at keeping the side clear last year, though in honesty the fact he had 1 year where he wasnt known as Doesnt Really Care and then talks about retiring worries me

During the game Harvin moved inside a lot Harris covers the slot better because of his quickness, you hide players in the slot because you dont want them getting pressed. The main reason Talib wasnt on Harris is he doesnt go inside. He covered Baldwin a few times in the game as well.
    Roby actually has gotten beat in more critical plays then any of our corners.
    Joshecalpoly
    Starter
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 09-21-2014, 10:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JRTrax
    Practice Squad

• JRTrax
    replied
    Originally posted by Three peat View Post
    I can't stop laughing at the excuses thread was what happen and all bronco fans are going after the pats I guess they are worried if not then why bring up pats
    You sir are a victim of the public school system. This is frightening.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    All-Pro

• ERoyal248
    replied
    pats did same thing last year against colts in AFC and he held his own but I'm taking about wrs like smith from Carolina or Cleveland weed smoking Gordon. Again I like him
    Smith had 4 to 5 catches for 60-70 yards, hardly anything ridiculous.

Gordon smoked him though.

Leave a comment:

• Three peat
    Practice Squad

• Three peat
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    THey had no choice, they offered DRC a similar contract and he declined, so they went for Talib.

But he did shutdown TY Hilton Week 1 whose a burner with some safety help, obviously.
    pats did same thing last year against colts in AFC and he held his own but I'm taking about wrs like smith from Carolina or Cleveland weed smoking Gordon. Again I like him

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    All-Pro

• ERoyal248
    replied
    then why pay him as #1 CB if not covering #1 receiver that's what pats did with him last yr and he has flaws like all cbs
    THey had no choice, they offered DRC a similar contract and he declined, so they went for Talib.

But he did shutdown TY Hilton Week 1 whose a burner with some safety help, obviously.

Leave a comment:

• Three peat
    Practice Squad

• Three peat
    replied
    As a pure cover CB i do too, they had Harris mostly on Harvin today i believe who covers the small fast, shifty receivers.
    then why pay him as #1 CB if not covering #1 receiver that's what pats did with him last yr and he has flaws like all cbs

Leave a comment:

• Three peat
    Practice Squad

• Three peat
    replied
    Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Holy crap, Pats fan celebrating like they just beat the 2001 Raiders in the championship again.

Congratulations on beating the NFL's version of a landfill. Get your ass handed to you by an average Dolphins team, beat 2 garbage teams and celebrate like its the glory days.
    again who is celebrating we beat oak at home and you beat KC at home

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    All-Pro

• ERoyal248
    replied
    havnt seen every game but u will see him get beaten by small fast receivers gd CB but I like drc better as a cover corner
    As a pure cover CB i do too, they had Harris mostly on Harvin today i believe who covers the small fast, shifty receivers.

Leave a comment:

• Three peat
    Practice Squad

• Three peat
    replied
    He had picture perfect coverage on the TD throw, i mean, there is nothing else he could do there.

Talib has played well so far.
    havnt seen every game but u will see him get beaten by small fast receivers gd CB but I like drc better as a cover corner

Leave a comment:

• Thors Hammer
    Ring of Famer

• Thors Hammer
    replied
    Holy crap, Pats fan celebrating like they just beat the 2001 Raiders in the championship again.

Congratulations on beating the NFL's version of a landfill. Get your ass handed to you by an average Dolphins team, beat 2 garbage teams and celebrate like its the glory days.

Leave a comment:

• Three peat
    Practice Squad

• Three peat
    replied
    Why don't u look at this thread I asked what happen and most people went after pats and didn't answer question I'm having fun with the ones going after the pats

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    All-Pro

• ERoyal248
    replied
    I agree talib who I like gets beaten by fast receivers better against physical receivers like thomas
    He had picture perfect coverage on the TD throw, i mean, there is nothing else he could do there.

Talib has played well so far.

Leave a comment:

• ManningRules
    Special Teams

• ManningRules
    replied
    another excuse haaaaaaa
    Maybe you need to go look in other threads and you'll see most of have no excuses. This is the smack section, so yes, you're gonna get smacked around. BTW... I didn't watch the game today. Did Brady fumble the ball away again?

Leave a comment:

• Three peat
    Practice Squad

• Three peat
    replied
    You're the one on another teams message board, but whatever makes you sleep at night.
    go ahead I just asked the question u look at the response and ur one of the culprits haaaaa

Leave a comment:

• Three peat
    Practice Squad

• Three peat
    replied
    Every CB gets beaten.
    I agree talib who I like gets beaten by fast receivers better against physical receivers like thomas

Leave a comment:

Working...
X