Denver is in BIG TROUBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver is in BIG TROUBLE

Bronco fans, you cannot live on Peyton's arm alone and you know it.
    Your choking 2nd half team did manage to send the game into OT but before that Manning had the dagger ready to go and completely BIFFED.

3.5 Quarters of absolutely nothing says it all.
    Come on, nearly shut out the entire game, really Denver? The Seakhags are not all that great of te team, they are beatable by good teams.

You really have no serious run game threat, your LB's were a vapor save for a few plays here and there.
    I can't wait until Rivers and the Chargers get our hands on Manning's throat and that sorry defense.
    What a complete joke!

What exactly is your team without Manning? Your team is a 1 man, 1 dimensional team. So manning goes, so the Broncos go. Manning was a joke nearly the entire game, even with Wes Welker back. I guess its old age?

pfff.....you ain't nothin Denver, NOTHIN!!!....Manning is quickly losing composure, his arm strength is seriously dwindling. Who's your next QB saviour, John Elway in a suit?

:coffee
    Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 09-21-2014, 06:46 PM.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Yaaaaawwwwn
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Aint got nothn' to say about your loss rapaho?

Comment

Yeah i agree we are in big trouble. Might as well pack it in and give the division to the Dolts.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
          Yeah i agree we are in big trouble. Might as well pack it in and give the division to the Dolts.
          No, you don't have to hand it to us, we are going to strip it away and take it. After that embarrassment in the SB last year the Broncos long longer deserve to rep the AFWC in the SB. Watch out Fondoom_92 and move over.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
              Your'e just full of signs and wonders aren't you kish? speechless this evening? Whats the matter, Donks got your tongue?

Comment

Not even..maybe 1-1 but think we will sweep the chargers. As for the running game...Agree! Denver needs a running game to help Payton, just as TD helped Elway!

Comment

Maybe 1-1 this year...and what are the Chargers without Rivers!!! NADA.

Comment

They lost in the hardest stadium in the league, with the best defense in football.

And went toe to toe with Seattle.

Dont think many Den fans are necesarily mad about the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                      Aint got nothn' to say about your loss rapaho?
                      Yep....a lot...like we nearly overcame some questionable coaching from our side...a few questionable ref calls...and some bad early playcalling
                      And nearly pulled off something only one other team in the past three yrs has been able to do...go into seattle and get a w

In the end we didnt and we still better then the bolts
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

every thread he makes is so its like he doesn't watch the games
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                          Your'e just full of signs and wonders aren't you kish? speechless this evening? Whats the matter, Donks got your tongue?
                          No, you're just boring.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            Dont think many Den fans are necesarily mad about the outcome.
                            My team is obviously the Broncos. But when it comes down to it I watch football for entertainment. I sure got that today. Not mad about this one at all.
                            My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/TheJRTrax

Comment

Originally posted by JRTrax View Post
                              My team is obviously the Broncos. But when it comes down to it I watch football for entertainment. I sure got that today. Not mad about this one at all.
                              Finally some sanity amongst all the sky is falling rhetoric. I thought it was a great game and I can't wait for the next one. I am not going to complain about anything.
                              Il a été soit couché ou alors qu'il est étendu maintenant.

Comment

Working...
                              X