Denver is in BIG TROUBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Yes, and I also find it funny that he states if it wasn't for the 47 yard run are average wouldn't be as good! What is that? The whole reason you run is to wear down the line to eventually break a big one or set up a big pass play. Baphs kinda of admitted he was wrong but then has to add that our run game wasn't great. I don't agree. 3 tds and 133 yards against one of the leagues best run defenses. Before our game they had allowed 6 rushings td's and an average of 96 yards a game in 12 games. We had 3 in 1 game.
    well to be honest it seems to be based from old charger smack standards called the "freak game adjustment" clause

whereas you can completely take off a particular game or stat what ever it may be that doesn't fit their criteria or smack agenda, like it didn't happen

therfor even though that big run was a handoff and earned yards which every sane person includes in the broncos total for rush yards

the freak game adjustment clause would eliminate it...like it never happened
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      well to be honest it seems to be based from old charger smack standards called the "freak game adjustment" clause

whereas you can completely take off a particular game or stat what ever it may be that doesn't fit their criteria or smack agenda, like it didn't happen

therfor even though that big run was a handoff and earned yards which every sane person includes in the broncos total for rush yards

the freak game adjustment clause would eliminate it...like it never happened
      Like they do with Manning. Besides his 1 Superbowl and 5 MVP's he hasn't accomplished anything. Or the one I like is Manning is 5-1 vs San Diego as a Bronco but they discredit his wins in 2012 because McCoy wasn't the coach. Now he is 3-1 vs McCoy (big difference).
      sigpic

Comment

• FYI

just a lil update on Baprods claim about us having garbage nobody RBs and the chargers having a stable of starting quality backs

our garbage backs have 1447 yards....346 more than his elite backs, carry a 111.3 YPG compared to the chargers elite backs (84.7), have 6 more rushing TDs and double the runs of +20 yards

and our rush game led by these unknown garbage backs is ranked 17th in the league while his rush game led by the slew of starting quality backs that is the deepest and best in the league

is 28th
        sigpic

Comment

Like they do with Manning. Besides his 1 Superbowl and 5 MVP's he hasn't accomplished anything. Or the one I like is Manning is 5-1 vs San Diego as a Bronco but they discredit his wins in 2012 because McCoy wasn't the coach. Now he is 3-1 vs McCoy (big difference).

yep bap was rods disciple and taught him the freak game adjustment clause very well
          sigpic

Comment

FYI

just a lil update on Baprods claim about us having garbage nobody RBs and the chargers having a stable of starting quality backs

our garbage backs have 1447 yards....346 more than his elite backs, carry a 111.3 YPG compared to the chargers elite backs (84.7), have 6 more rushing TDs and double the runs of +20 yards

and our rush game led by these unknown garbage backs is ranked 17th in the league while his rush game led by the slew of starting quality backs that is the deepest and best in the league

is 28th
            Yes but Baphs will make the argument that his group would be better if we removed all the 20+ runs and if his oline was better.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes but Baphs will make the argument that his group would be better if we removed all the 20+ runs and if his oline was better.
              im sure the injury excuse will be deployed
              sigpic

Comment

im sure the injury excuse will be deployed
                Yeah because were not on our 3rd and 4th string RBs and a completely shifted Oline whose TEs have been in and out all season...that wont fly
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

our running game is not good at all, its a let down for sure and yes i would say having arguably the worst run blocking OL in the NFL has a lot to do with it.

but it's funny how butt hurt you all got when i simply said take away one run and your running game was not great last Sunday, even more hilarious is you guys are trying to argue that it was by saying because you had 3 goaline TD's and because those runs were on the goaline you could have ran for more yards making your average better.

really? so whats next? you going to tell me your receivers average should be better because they run into the endzone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    Yeah because were not on our 3rd and 4th string RBs and a completely shifted Oline whose TEs have been in and out all season...that wont fly
                    and when did i say that? as bad as your OL has been, still not as bad as ours. OL is a part of the running game, yes the backs deserve blame for not playing great (even though Mathews has actually ran well since coming back) but our OL needs to be completely reworked, at least at both guard positions and maybe center as well.

at this point, even if we do make the playoffs, that OL isn't going to be good enough to do anything substantial in the playoffs. Mathews is also banged up again and may not play this Sunday. even though his injury was the result of an illegal trip, its just the same ole same ole with him.

Comment

Yes, and I also find it funny that he states if it wasn't for the 47 yard run are average wouldn't be as good! What is that? The whole reason you run is to wear down the line to eventually break a big one or set up a big pass play. Baphs kinda of admitted he was wrong but then has to add that our run game wasn't great. I don't agree. 3 tds and 133 yards against one of the leagues best run defenses. Before our game they had allowed 6 rushings td's and an average of 96 yards a game in 12 games. We had 3 in 1 game.
                      i was just saying other than that run you guys wee not great, i wouldn't call 24 attempts for 74 yards great by any means. cry about that point all you want to, i'm moving on.....

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        our running game is not good at all, its a let down for sure and yes i would say having arguably the worst run blocking OL in the NFL has a lot to do with it.

but it's funny how butt hurt you all got when i simply said take away one run and your running game was not great last Sunday, even more hilarious is you guys are trying to argue that it was by saying because you had 3 goaline TD's and because those runs were on the goaline you could have ran for more yards making your average better.

really? so whats next? you going to tell me your receivers average should be better because they run into the endzone?
                        Did you ever watch Barry Sanders? He would have ten carries for negative yards, 10 for 3 or 4 yards each, but he would end up break 2 or 3 for big runs.
                        I guess we could just take away those two or 3 runs a game from him and take his yelling jacket away.
                        As far as goal line tds, Denver ran in 3 in 1 game vs a team that allowed 6 in 12 games.
                        sigpic

Comment

No, I'll tell you we have the best receiver tandem in the nfl!
                          sigpic

Comment

i was just saying other than that run you guys wee not great, i wouldn't call 24 attempts for 74 yards great by any means. cry about that point all you want to, i'm moving on.....
                            Yes you should move on because we had 133 yards rushing not 74!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Yes, Denver is in BIG trouble this week.
                              We are pissed and revenge is coming Denver fans
                              Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                                Yes, Denver is in BIG trouble this week.
                                We are pissed and revenge is coming Denver fans
                                oooo...scary

Comment

Working...
                                X