Denver is in BIG TROUBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Yes you should move on because we had 133 yards rushing not 74!
    i have, you keep crying about it lol

i made one comment that got so many of you all teary eyed, outside of one 47 yard run......you guys didn't run the ball great last Sunday. if you want to think your backs running it 24 times for 74 yards is great, right on! i obviously disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      Yes, Denver is in BIG trouble this week.
      We are pissed and revenge is coming Denver fans
      Hahahaha! Oh no you guys are pissed! How will we ever overcome that gameplan?
      sigpic

Comment

Hahahaha! Oh no you guys are pissed! How will we ever overcome that gameplan?
        i don't think being pissed is their gameplan dude, this is the NFL

i do think the moment you count out the chargers is the moment they are the most dangerous, that's been proven time and time again.

this is a game that can go both ways but i think the chargers OL is going to continue to struggle like it has and its probably going to end up biting us.

its going to take one hell of a game plan to win this game and being angry isn't it. defensively, if we play close to what we did last week, the broncos are going to struggle on offense.......but i am sure we will too so....

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          i have, you keep crying about it lol

i made one comment that got so many of you all teary eyed, outside of one 47 yard run......you guys didn't run the ball great last Sunday. if you want to think your backs running it 24 times for 74 yards is great, right on! i obviously disagree.
          your trolling...no matter how many times you cry about it and insist it doesn't count.....his 47 yard run is included

wipe your tears lil one and move on
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Can't wait to see all the ORANGE in Qualcomm again this Sunday !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
              Yes, Denver is in BIG trouble this week.
              We are pissed and revenge is coming Denver fans
              Piss and want revenge? you guys should be ashamed that there was so many Patriots fan at your game, even your coach has plea for you guys to please show up. This week make sure Chargers fan show up because it would be funny if we made that place seem like our home.

Maybe McCoy might have to give out tickets again
              Last edited by Chronoless; 12-12-2014, 10:32 PM.
              Originally posted by broncos SB2010
              I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

• i would love nothing more than Qualcumm to be filled with a sea of orange and to hear IN-COM-PLETE as Phillis eats more grass and the ball hits the dirt with a vonwarewolf attached to this hip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                  Piss and want revenge? you guys should be ashamed that there was so many Patriots fan at your game, even your coach has plea for you guys to please show up. This week make sure Chargers fan show up because it would be funny if we made that place seem like our home.

Maybe McCoy might have to give out tickets again
                  how many of the "pats fans" that were in the stadium last week will now show up as "broncos fans" this week? people want to always talk about the SD fans and label them bandwagon jumpers, well what bandwagon do you think they jumped onto? you actually think 10's of thousands of pats fans travel that well?

how many of the broncos fans that live in Denver are going to that game vs how many that live in SD? there are some that are in the military that might be from Denver or whatever but other than that, they are all front runner bandwagon jumpers just like the rest that live in SD.

but hey, thats the vast majority of NFL fans in general anyways so no big deal......

Comment

how many of the "pats fans" that were in the stadium last week will now show up as "broncos fans" this week? people want to always talk about the SD fans and label them bandwagon jumpers, well what bandwagon do you think they jumped onto? you actually think 10's of thousands of pats fans travel that well?

how many of the broncos fans that live in Denver are going to that game vs how many that live in SD? there are some that are in the military that might be from Denver or whatever but other than that, they are all front runner bandwagon jumpers just like the rest that live in SD.

but hey, thats the vast majority of NFL fans in general anyways so no big deal......
                    False I travel down their from Norcal, and I've met a lot of people from Denver and all the west coast including, Marines from camp Pendleton, Coast guards and the naval academy recruits at Qualcomm that are all life ling Bronco fans.
                    I just flew out to Denver for the 49ers game in October and my San Diego trip is about half the cost, same for most fans my brother law is a Steele fan and went down their years ago because it was cheaper and it's San Diego which is an awesome place to visit regardless.
                    sigpic

Comment

False I travel down their from Norcal, and I've met a lot of people from Denver and all the west coast including, Marines from camp Pendleton, Coast guards and the naval academy recruits at Qualcomm that are all life ling Bronco fans.
                      I just flew out to Denver for the 49ers game in October and my San Diego trip is about half the cost, same for most fans my brother law is a Steele fan and went down their years ago because it was cheaper and it's San Diego which is an awesome place to visit regardless.
                      so just because you do, that's the norm?

dude, you think its just broncos and patriot fans that fill our stadium? the entire state of California is full of fairweather front runner fans, including nocal.

its absolutely true, the majority of them have no ties to Denver or any other team, its the culture down there where sports just aint that big of a deal unless you are dominating.

i used to live there, i know exactly how it is.

Comment

so just because you do, that's the norm?

dude, you think its just broncos and patriot fans that fill our stadium? the entire state of California is full of fairweather front runner fans, including nocal.

its absolutely true, the majority of them have no ties to Denver or any other team, its the culture down there where sports just aint that big of a deal unless you are dominating.

i used to live there, i know exactly how it is.
                        Been there 4 times myself.Twice as a teen from N.California and twice since I moved to Tennessee.Place was always packed with Broncos fans most I talked to were from Denver and had flown in for the game and a long weekend.It was much easier to get tickets for that game than a home in Denver,I have only been to one game there and that was at the old mile high in 88....most the fans at that game were from Denver too! I used to live in California and its nothing like it was when I lived there at all.
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                          Been there 4 times myself.Twice as a teen from N.California and twice since I moved to Tennessee.Place was always packed with Broncos fans most I talked to were from Denver and had flown in for the game and a long weekend.It was much easier to get tickets for that game than a home in Denver,I have only been to one game there and that was at the old mile high in 88....most the fans at that game were from Denver too! I used to live in California and its nothing like it was when I lived there at all.
                          sorry if i don't take your word for it, especially now when the broncos bandwagon is in full effect.

Comment

• So now SD will have to sneak into the playoffs with two games left, both on the road.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                              So now SD will have to sneak into the playoffs with two games left, both on the road.
                              they won't win both of those games, this is the worst chargers offense i have seen in 10 years, they are not a playoff team right now.

Comment

they won't win both of those games, this is the worst chargers offense i have seen in 10 years, they are not a playoff team right now.
                                I don't know what happen to you guys last year, if you guys would of carry that over to this year, I think we might of split with you guys again.
                                Originally posted by broncos SB2010
                                I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

Working...
                                X