Denver is in BIG TROUBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Yes, Denver is in BIG trouble this week.
    We are pissed and revenge is coming Denver fans
    Hows the cell service on the mythical island you'll be hiding on due to work related matters until the playoffs?
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, Denver is in BIG trouble this week.
      We are pissed and revenge is coming Denver fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Hows the cell service on the mythical island you'll be hiding on due to work related matters until the playoffs?
        They don't have cell service on ships to Antarctica.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
          They don't have cell service on ships to Antarctica.
          He could go to the moon and we'll still hound him when he gets back about his sig prediction of 2-1 against us this year.
          sigpic

Comment

• I guess this thread really back fired on me didn't it?
            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

I guess this thread really back fired on me didn't it?
              That does tend to be the trend with most of the threads you start yes
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

Can't wait to see all the ORANGE in Qualcomm again this Sunday !!!

LOTS OF ORANGE !!!
                SImms and Nance said there were over 25,000 Bronco Fans in attendance !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

LOTS OF ORANGE !!!

Yes there was a sea of orange at Qualcomm. They kept showing Denver fans cause we chargers had really nothing to cheer about.
                  Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Yes there was a sea of orange at Qualcomm. They kept showing Denver fans cause we chargers ha
                    d really nothing to cheer about.
                    So you fans took the defeatest attitude and didnt cheer even though a td or turnover coulda put you right back in the game?

I guess i shoulda expected that from bolt fans
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

LOTS OF ORANGE !!!

is that all? it looked like way more than that to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        That does tend to be the trend with most of the threads you start yes
                        Which is the main reason we keep him around hes good luck for us lol
                        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• @Baphmet. that has got to be... literally. tha greatest sig ive ever seen. buwahahaha !

Comment

• Originally posted by 0rangeNBlue View Post
                            @Baphmet. that has got to be... literally. tha greatest sig ive ever seen. buwahahaha !
                            It would make an awesome pillow case and shower curtain, wouldn't it?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                              It would make an awesome pillow case and shower curtain, wouldn't it?
                              ahahahaha it would be a great one. or make a mighty fine flag for your garage !

Comment

• make me one with a picture of manning throwing a pick 6, it would really help me sleep well at night

Comment

Working...
                                X