Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver is in BIG TROUBLE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    That's funny that you say your team is the hottest but forget denver has only lost once also and against stiffer competition.

    Oh that's right denver is use to winning like this and the chargers not so much.

    Your team will come crashing down in a couple of weeks you will see.
    what other team besides the chargers is on a 5 game winning streak? i'm not saying the chargers are the best team, they are the hottest team.

    and why will everything come crashing down? rivers going to forget how to play QB? as long as rivers keeps playing the way he is, the chargers are going to be extremely hard to beat.

    even if Denver beats us, that doesn't mean they have come back down to earth. denver is a very good team too and it's in their house.

    now, if both KC and denver beats us? then we may have a problem. good luck and keep praying, you are going to need it!

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      what other team besides the chargers is on a 5 game winning streak? i'm not saying the chargers are the best team, they are the hottest team.

      and why will everything come crashing down? rivers going to forget how to play QB? as long as rivers keeps playing the way he is, the chargers are going to be extremely hard to beat.

      even if Denver beats us, that doesn't mean they have come back down to earth. denver is a very good team too and it's in their house.

      now, if both KC and denver beats us? then we may have a problem. good luck and keep praying, you are going to need it!
      Cowboys, and soon the Colts (who we beat), yeah your on fire just like the chiefs last year, and both you and 9ers were at the end of the year last year. Neither streak did these teams any good if anything it got them over confident in their abilities at the wrong times

      Your team may be the next GB or you might be like every other team who gets badly banged up, eventually those injuries could easily overwhelm you
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
        Cowboys, and soon the Colts (who we beat), yeah your on fire just like the chiefs last year, and both you and 9ers were at the end of the year last year. Neither streak did these teams any good if anything it got them over confident in their abilities at the wrong times

        Your team may be the next GB or you might be like every other team who gets badly banged up, eventually those injuries could easily overwhelm you
        did KC have a QB that is playing better than anyone last year? you can try to justify it any way you want but the chargers were better than KC last year and this year they are for real and it obviously scares you to death!

        the only other QB in the league that has the same kind of command of the offense that manning has is rivers and he is out performing manning with a supposed lesser team around him.

        i would be scared too if i were you.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          did KC have a QB that is playing better than anyone last year? you can try to justify it any way you want but the chargers were better than KC last year and this year they are for real and it obviously scares you to death!

          the only other QB in the league that has the same kind of command of the offense that manning has is rivers and he is out performing manning with a supposed lesser team around him.

          i would be scared too if i were you.
          Like Nick Foles last year
          Aaron Rodgers 2012 and 2011
          Tom Brady 2010

          Yeah that worked out for those guys that year
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            did KC have a QB that is playing better than anyone last year? you can try to justify it any way you want but the chargers were better than KC last year and this year they are for real and it obviously scares you to death!

            the only other QB in the league that has the same kind of command of the offense that manning has is rivers and he is out performing manning with a supposed lesser team around him.

            i would be scared too if i were you.
            Ah yes, Rivers....The Tony Romo of the AFC. Oh sure he looks good now but Rivers always finds a way to flub it up. Don't worry bud your time is coming.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              Ah yes, Rivers....The Tony Romo of the AFC. Oh sure he looks good now but Rivers always finds a way to flub it up. Don't worry bud your time is coming.
              Thats probably why Tony named his new son Rivers because as long as Rivers is in the league, the NFL has 1 other punching bag at QB

              http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...reigns-supreme

              Though maybe he should of named him Jay
              Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-19-2014, 04:02 AM.
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                Like Nick Foles last year
                Aaron Rodgers 2012 and 2011
                Tom Brady 2010

                Yeah that worked out for those guys that year
                love how you leave manning of that list, the KING of playoff choking.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Ah yes, Rivers....The Tony Romo of the AFC. Oh sure he looks good now but Rivers always finds a way to flub it up. Don't worry bud your time is coming.
                  what are you talking about? rivers is always money in November and December. are you talking about the playoffs? you do realize peyton manning is your QB, right?

                  nobody in the history of the NFL has looked better year in and year out in the regular season only to "flub it up" year in and year out in the playoffs

                  so we are on an even playing field.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    what other team besides the chargers is on a 5 game winning streak? i'm not saying the chargers are the best team, they are the hottest team.
                    Dallas who went into Seattle and smacked them.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      love how you leave manning of that list, the KING of playoff choking.
                      He's made 3 SB's, to do that, you have to know how to play in the playoffs.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                        He's made 3 SB's, to do that, you have to know how to play in the playoffs.
                        Actually the reason I left him off the list was because I was listing the top 4 QB's in efficiency which supposedly means this is Rivers year to go deep in the playoffs.
                        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Hey I missed the game, how did Chargers/Chiefs end up?
                          sigpicthanks Freyaka

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Broncos724 View Post
                            Hey I missed the game, how did Chargers/Chiefs end up?
                            I missed the game too, but a friend of mine said it ended up 43 to 8.
                            Belichick stressed Saturday that he errs on the side of caution with NFL rules

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              I would be scared if I were a chargers fan knowing my team is ready to go on a two game slide and possible more of a slide after the Broncos take them too the wood shed on Thursday night!!

                              Rivers will be throwing that poncho over his head all night like he did in the playoffs.

                              O and let's not forget about the bolla tie! Hahaha

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
                                I would be scared if I were a chargers fan knowing my team is ready to go on a two game slide and possible more of a slide after the Broncos take them too the wood shed on Thursday night!!

                                Rivers will be throwing that poncho over his head all night like he did in the playoffs.

                                O and let's not forget about the bolla tie! Hahaha
                                A distinct possibility for the Chargers. Speaking of QBs in the playoffs and Payaton Manning.



                                Belichick stressed Saturday that he errs on the side of caution with NFL rules

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X