We get a bye week following our bye week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We get a bye week following our bye week

Cardinals aren't as good as they may seem. Also this game will be in Denver, it will be very tough for Cardinals QB Drew Stanton to catch up to a real offense. You might say "they beat the 49ners" but they're not that good as they used to be.

Broncos win 34-10

We have a total of 4 bye weeks actually. Count the two games against Oakland.

Comment

The Cardinals are Seattle lite they have some good corners and safeties, a great RB and some underrated offensive talent. They arent very good up front but can be dangerous if you dont take them seriously
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
        The Cardinals are Seattle lite they have some good corners and safeties, a great RB and some underrated offensive talent. They arent very good up front but can be dangerous if you dont take them seriously
        I agree I think they are a very talented team and they will turn a lot of heads this year

Comment

I wouldn't call it a bye week, Arizona is winning games with a back up qb. They have a good defense. I will be at sports authority field to witness the Bronco win that day though!

Comment

i hope your players feel the same way.
            sigpic

Comment

Definitely not... I think someone hasn't seen them play..I do like having that Bye week before hand..heal up get a solid game plan but h that is one tough team with a fine coach to boot.
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                i hope your players feel the same way.
                I doubt half this board feels that way. I know the players won't haha.
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Cardinals are good - they won't be a bye. Plus bruce arians is a better coach than John fox.
                  Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                    Cardinals are good - they won't be a bye. Plus bruce arians is a better coach than John fox.
                    Can't deny Arians is the better coach then Fox but Denver is the better team and we are at home which is a huge plus
                    sigpic

Comment

Because Stanton is starting, the Broncos should absolutely win this.

But Arizona is tough, they beat Seattle last year too.

Comment

Denvers 2nd bye starts in week 18 and will last for months and months.

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Cards are good, wont be easy.

Arians is an incredible coach.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

dont be so ignorant..we know the top 2 seeds gets a bye week but they dont last for months...Chargers fans:doh:
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

Funny thing, since that's when the Charger bye week starts!!
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                              X