We get a bye week following our bye week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Can't deny Arians is the better coach then Fox but Denver is the better team and we are at home which is a huge plus
    Can you trade coaches in the NFL because I wouldnt mind that at all.

They have a better secondary then us, a better running game, and a beat up but dangerous front 7 thats hard to quantify right now.
    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Arizona is one of the best teams in the league. They, like Indy and KC, lost some of their best starters...and guess what, they're 3-0 (including wins over SD and SF). Their defense is no joke-they bust people up. Their receivers are elite. Their coaching is comfortably better than ours.

The O-line will have their hands full and Peyton will have to be very careful. Arz's DC is very good, and they're coming off a bye week too so they'll be ready. It's going to be a street fight, the Broncos need the same mentality they took to Seattle.

That said, I think Denver wins, especially if Stanton is QB. I hope the Broncos win comfortably but I don't expect it.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Crush 16 View Post
        We have a total of 4 bye weeks actually. Count the two games against Oakland.
        Are you drunk?

Comment

I wouldn't call it a bye week but finally playing a qb who can't run will be big for our defense. Denver will stuff their run game and I see some forced turnovers.
          On offense Julius Thomas and Welker will have mus matches
          they should be able to exploit. In the end I see us winning 27-17. Two Arizona turnovers will
          result in 10 pts for us and that will be the difference
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
            Arizona is one of the best teams in the league. They, like Indy and KC, lost some of their best starters...and guess what, they're 3-0 (including wins over SD and SF). Their defense is no joke-they bust people up. Their receivers are elite. Their coaching is comfortably better than ours.

The O-line will have their hands full and Peyton will have to be very careful. Arz's DC is very good, and they're coming off a bye week too so they'll be ready. It's going to be a street fight, the Broncos need the same mentality they took to Seattle.

That said, I think Denver wins, especially if Stanton is QB. I hope the Broncos win comfortably but I don't expect it.
            Palmer will be playing and you are correct. This team is no joke and it will be a dog fight, not an easy win by any stretch of the imagination.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Here's the continuation thread on the other side of the fence:

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showth...-made-me-laugh

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

We could barely beat KC...lets start dogging other opponents for their quality of play when we can play for 4 consistent quarters.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                  Here's the continuation thread on the other side of the fence:

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showth...-made-me-laugh
                  On the flip side you have this
                  http://forums.azcardinals.com/showth...er-and-go-4-0/

Talk about an over confident fanbase....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    On the flip side you have this
                    http://forums.azcardinals.com/showth...er-and-go-4-0/

Talk about an over confident fanbase....
                    Yeah, I linked to that thread in GD, in the Cardinals thread. It's a mixed bag of opinions over there, much like this place. They're excited because they are 3-0, and one guy's avatar is even a little picture of the final score of their victory at Seattle last year, so they feel the sky's the limit and that they are a playoff contender now. And they may be, they are quite excellent, although I've never thought much of Carson Palmer. I love their defense and coaches though. Honestly, except when they play Denver, I always root for those guys.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                      Yeah, I linked to that thread in GD, in the Cardinals thread. It's a mixed bag of opinions over there, much like this place. They're excited because they are 3-0, and one guy's avatar is even a little picture of the final score of their victory at Seattle last year, so they feel the sky's the limit and that they are a playoff contender now. And they may be, they are quite excellent, although I've never thought much of Carson Palmer. I love their defense and coaches though. Honestly, except when they play Denver, I always root for those guys.
                      Well we can always thank them for the Snake

I have a soft spot for them when they aren't playing us as well because honestly even though they didn't end up winning they gave Kurt Warner one last great run to call it a career and it was fun to watch!

I don't honestly think they will beat us, BUT they'll put up a big fight and it will be a close fought game. I only hope it's close fought because they play well and not because we are playing like garbage (or rather being coached like garbage) like we have been for the last few weeks.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X