Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Denver Excuse Thread....we lost to the Seahawks because.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Denver Excuse Thread....we lost to the Seahawks because.....

Are you serious Denver Fans.
    What excuse is someone going to pull out of their rear end next?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...r-broncos-loss

Now its the flippin' coin toss that lost the game for Manning and his loser donkeys?

are you serious Denver fans?

What's next, Manning had a gas bubble and farted when he threw that late int?

Go ahead Denver, post your official excuse here. I'll be handing out a reward at the end of the season for the most creative excuse maker. Arapahole, care to take a stab? Beags, FiftyAint?

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Yeah because all of us Board Members are columnists.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Yeah because all of us Board Members are columnists.
      You would think so wouldn't you?

Comment

"I called tails at the beginning of the game, and went with it again in overtime. It was heads, and it proved to be a significant call. But that's the way it is. And you'd like to not leave it to that, leave it to get to that situation." - Peyton Manning

Did you hear that Denver fans? Listen to your chief. What "situation" is he talking about that should never have happened? Manning is aging quickly as his NFL career begins to fade. You would think he would have picked heads in OT seeing how poorly his team played for nearly 59 minutes after trailing just about the entire game as they chased their tails between their legs. Manning throws and Int, luckily ties it up, goes onto OT and picks tails again? Seriously Manning? You ever play the game "pin the tail on the donkey"? Never pick "tails" in OT, never!

"The Broncos' offense averaged fewer yards-per-play on Sunday than they did in their Super Bowl loss. The team's running game averaged under 2 yards per carry. The offense punted on eight straight drives. Montee Ball lost a fumble on his first carry. Peyton Manning threw an interception on the team's penultimate drive of the game. But none of that mattered because it was the ever-important coin flip that made the difference."

Comment

This smack is weak. Id expect better out of Bolts fans. I would say it will be a battle when we play you, but at the rate of the Bolts injuries we will be lucky if the practice team is healthy enough to hit the field by that time.
          sigpic

Comment

Keep up you smack talkin Noglory......

Save your smack for October 23rd where you are going to get CRUSHED!!!!
            I know, you guys are going to play the lame "Keep the ball as much as possible to keep it away from Peyton" game.
            It aint gonna work!

In the meantime, you need to concentrate on four pansie teams ahead of you (Jags, Jets, Raiders, Chiefs). Of those, you will be LUCKY to win two of those!

So, I DARE you to come back to this thread after October 23 and still talk your smack!

Comment

What's funny as hell from a Seahawks fan perspective is that the SAME WRITER mysteriously avoided bringing up overtime rules when you guys won the toss and drove for a TD to win a playoff game with Tebow, not giving the other team a chance at the ball on offense in overtime.

http://archive.sltrib.com/article.ph...&itype=storyID

Mark Kiszla is a tool, haha.
              Seahawks fan.

Comment

Originally posted by RolandDeschain View Post
                What's funny as hell from a Seahawks fan perspective is that the SAME WRITER mysteriously avoided bringing up overtime rules when you guys won the toss and drove for a TD to win a playoff game with Tebow, not giving the other team a chance at the ball on offense in overtime.

He really is
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Prediction: the NFL will consider changing the OT rules because of Peyton's whining that he lost the game because he lost the flip.
                  "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
                    Prediction: the NFL will consider changing the OT rules because of Peyton's whining that he lost the game because he lost the flip.
                    Many years ago I had a friend named "Caw". It was sad to witness, but he went completely insane. Apparently he was convinced that crows were talking to him.
                    sigpic
                    Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

The overtime rule should be changed!..... But only for playoff games.
                      I think the rule is perfect for regular season games. If Denver wanted to get Peyton a chance they should have stopped Seattle or held them to a Field Goal, coin flip wasn't the problem.
                      sigpic

Comment

He is a tool. And it's hilarious that Mike Salk thinks whatever Kiszla thinks is exactly what all Broncos fans think. I'm not sure who is more annoying Salk or Kiszla.

Seahawk fans don't actually like Salk do they?
                        WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                          He is a tool. And it's hilarious that Mike Salk thinks whatever Kiszla thinks is exactly what all Broncos fans think. I'm not sure who is more annoying Salk or Kiszla.

Seahawk fans don't actually like Salk do they?
                          I couldn't stand Kiszla when I lived in Denver. Each time I read something he writes now it reminds me of why. I'm surprised that the good people of Denver haven't ran him out of town by now. I don't know what the general Bronco fan thinks about the OT rule. The sense I get from perusing this board is that the group in here isn't calling for change.

Comment

What cracks me up is the haters are saying how Manning's time is up and he's washed up because he barely lost to the Seahawks this time. 300+ yards and 2 TD's this game against the leagues best home team and D. I guess Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Kaepernick, Brady are all washed up too because they've had terrible games against the Seahawks. Poor logic. Manning is still 2nd in the NFL with TD passes and QB rating. He clobbered everyone statistically last season despite being the oldest QB and after neck surgeries. You Bolts fans have a QB who doesn't even know what it's like to get to a Superbowl while our QB has been there three times. You beat the Seahawks in your house and it's a nice win, but I doubt you guys would've won if you played them in Seattle.

Comment

Me thinks this thread isn't going down the troll path Nobrains had hoped for.... great job fellow Broncos fans and Hawks fans also..this is his third attempt since the game Sunday and all failed
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                              X