Interesting Chargers fact.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Congrats for the first time ever he has a better QBR, and his passer rating is better, just as it was in 2009 when Rivers lost to... Mark Sanchez. Your team will make the playoffs but you wont even smell the AFC Championship trophy let alone the Lombardi, and Rivers will once again will not be considered an elite QB
    Let's be fair, if judging only California teams, Raiders, 49ers, SD, including UCLA, USC, etc., River's is the best there is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      Let's be fair, if judging only California teams, Raiders, 49ers, SD, including UCLA, USC, etc., River's is the best there is.
      I dont know Im kinda liking Jared Goff
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        my next prediction to be proven correct? we will start to see more trophy smack threads pop up around here.

broncos fans are clearly afraid and they should be.
        Do you think that if you say it enough that Bronco fans will actually start to be scared....lol. By the way PotVonWareWolf are ready for some Riverchops!
        sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
        UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

I dont know Im kinda liking Jared Goff
          There is also that one high school Qb in Fontana........ lol
          sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
          UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

Your one of the few teams in the NFL who has done nothing so your one of the few teams we can rub it in their face, and it annoys more charger fans then not. The only ones who dont care are you whose used to it and the bandwagon fans who dont know their teams never done anything relevant.
            oh it annoys me that my team doesn't have a SB ring but its just hilarious when all you see around here is trophy smack when the broncos are an inferior team and the fans have nothing else to say.

i can't wait to see those y threads come back in smack and i'm sure it will happen a lot sooner than later.

Comment

Congrats for the first time ever he has a better QBR, and his passer rating is better, just as it was in 2009 when Rivers lost to... Mark Sanchez. Your team will make the playoffs but you wont even smell the AFC Championship trophy let alone the Lombardi, and Rivers will once again will not be considered an elite QB
              yes because we have the same offense now than we had then? oh and we didn't lose to mark sanchez, as bad as rivers played in that game he still outplayed sanchez.

the jets running game and defense is what beat the chargers, the jets won that game despite sanchez. funny how the chargers just absolutely murdered the jets who are not much different now than they were then minus revis.

as badly banged up as we are, one area that's pretty healthy is our secondary. probably the best chargers secondary i have ever seen and its funny that nobody talks about them.

we all know what the offense can do and the defense has been much better this year than it was last year. the only thing preventing us from being a legit contender is our banged up running game and crappy OL.

if we can't run the ball consistently that will become a problem. but then again, that's the same issue Denver has, huh?

Comment

oh it annoys me that my team doesn't have a SB ring but its just hilarious when all you see around here is trophy smack when the broncos are an inferior team and the fans have nothing else to say.

i can't wait to see those y threads come back in smack and i'm sure it will happen a lot sooner than later.
                How are you guys superior to us again ?

Comment

Originally posted by King Lycan View Post
                  How are you guys superior to us again ?

Comment

How about you just answer ?

Comment

Originally posted by King Lycan View Post
                      How about you just answer ?

why don't you find where i said the chargers are superior to the broncos and quote that post? that may be a better idea.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                        OK, here we go then.....this season....

RIVERS > MANNING

www.stopsmokingcrack.com

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
                          Rivers > Manning
                          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                            Rivers > Manning
                            Maybe you should stick to something more your level, like The Lord Of The Rings.
                            Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                            Accept it or seek therapy !
                            sigpic

Comment

its cool man this is the smack section, ya know?

I know it is, but had I put it in the Non Smack Chargers thread Bolts fans would say I was trolling and that it belongs in here.
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X