Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiders Football Burial Ceremony -RIP (Cool Story Bro!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders Football Burial Ceremony -RIP (Cool Story Bro!)

When I saw this I chuckled.

As if things aren't bad enough over in the black hole the new HC decides after the Raiders 0-4 start its time to hold a burial ceremony. I know its halloween month and all and most Raider fans wear their costumes year around like they leave their christmas lights on their houses and apartments but come on already. Just how in the world is a football burial ceremony supposed to motivate the team? I mean look at how sad this sorry team looks all huddled around a football grave hole. Is Sparano serious? The Raiders season could very well end 0-16 by the looks of the rest of the teams they have to face and their sorry condition. This looks to be the Raiders 12th straight non-winning season and no post season appearances. I do recall the very sad sad days of Leaf but this is bad, really bad.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ury-0-4-start/

Well, at least the Raiders don't hold the record for the longest streak of utter futility with non-winning season after non-winning season and zero playoff appearances. That would be the Denver Broncos. 13 consecutive non-winning seasons along with 17 consecutive seasons without a single playoff appearance. Now that my donkey friends is the epitome of utter futility. Futility is just around the corner for the Donks. Once manning retires the Broncos are done for a very very long time. Oops, sorry I got off track there, this thread is about the Raiders current futility so lets keep it rolling, shall we?

Now, where exactly did that DevilSpawn dude go?

The Broncos WILL bury the Raiders this week, that I am 100% certain of.

Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 10-09-2014, 09:40 PM.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    When I saw this I chuckled.

As if things aren't bad enough over in the black hole the new HC decides after the Raiders 0-4 start its time to hold a burial ceremony. I know its halloween month and all and most Raider fans wear their costumes year around like they leave their christmas lights on their houses and apartments but come on already. Just how in the world is a football burial ceremony supposed to motivate the team? I mean look at how sad this sorry team looks all huddled around a football grave hole. Is Sparano serious? The Raiders season could very well end 0-16 by the looks of the rest of the teams they have to face and their sorry condition. This looks to be the Raiders 12th straight non-winning season and no post season appearances. I do recall the very sad sad days of Leaf but this is bad, really bad.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ury-0-4-start/

Well, at least the Raiders don't hold the record for the longest streak of utter futility with non-winning season after non-winning season and zero playoff appearances. That would be the Denver Broncos. 13 consecutive non-winning seasons along with 17 consecutive seasons without a single playoff appearance. Now that my donkey friends is the epitome of utter futility. Futility is just around the corner for the Donks. Once manning retires the Broncos are done for a very very long time. Oops, sorry I got off track there, this thread is about the Raiders current futility so lets keep it rolling, shall we?

Now, where exactly did that DevilSpawn dude go?

The Broncos WILL bury the Raiders this week, that I am 100% certain of.

And I am 100% certain the Broncos will bury the Jets this week.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !
    sigpic

Comment

Fail thread is fail...........
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        Fail thread is fail...........
        Since many of you donkey fans can't stop talking about the Charges with incessant threads and posts on your own board I thought I would take the liberty to try and get you all to smack talk against the Raiders for a change. I know its not Raider week for you donkeys but please, do join in. Notice how ZERO raider fans come around here anymore? They are the BIGGEST fair weather fans of all.

Comment

Since many of you donkey fans can't stop talking about the Charges with incessant threads and posts on your own board I thought I would take the liberty to try and get you all to smack talk against the Raiders for a change. I know its not Raider week for you donkeys but please, do join in. Notice how ZERO raider fans come around here anymore? They are the BIGGEST fair weather fans of all.
          The tough part about Raider smack is that they've been bad and down for so long and right now they show very little hope. I say leave them alone. Whereas, being honest here, those Chargers are putting up a fight and playing some good ball.
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

This is really a pretty lame thread NoRing....I doubt that there are many fans on this forum that are interested in kicking around the Raiders. Also I doubt there are many fans that are interested in rehashing the sad and sorry history of the Chargers. I feel great empathy for Charger fans....what is that record....since 1970 (44 years) they have made one super bowl visit and I believe they lost that super bowl 49 to 26 to San Francisco.

I think most of us know that the Chargers fate will be exactly what it was last year. Decent season, get their fans hopes up and then crash and burn in the playoff to the Broncos. It's not that hard to predict the future....just bet on the Chargers to lose.
            Il a été soit couché ou alors qu'il est étendu maintenant.

Comment

Has anybody seen Dennis Allen publicly since he was "fired?"

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                Are you suggesting he got burried.....?

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                  Are you suggesting he got burried.....?
                  I'm not saying anything but it is the Raiders...

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                    Roomer has it that Woody Allen is trying to contact him for a back up comedian job.

Comment

The tough part about Raider smack is that they've been bad and down for so long and right now they show very little hope. I say leave them alone. Whereas, being honest here, those Chargers are putting up a fight and playing some good ball.
                      We fans always kick opposing teams while they are down, that is the beauty of the talking smack section.
                      When comical stuff like this happens someone has got to bring it the surface. Its kind of like when the broncos were down and you had that clown HC of yours and then Tebow. Man I thoroughly enjoyed kicking the living crap out of the Broncos while they were down.

Comment

We fans always kick opposing teams while they are down, that is the beauty of the talking smack section.
                        When comical stuff like this happens someone has got to bring it the surface. Its kind of like when the broncos were down and you had that clown HC of yours and then Tebow. Man I thoroughly enjoyed kicking the living crap out of the Broncos while they were down.
                        No, you missed the tenor of my post. With the Raiders, it's way past "fun".

I see that pic of the "burial" and I thnk "caption it"- "There's one for Al and one for Mark...."

Comment

No, you missed the tenor of my post. With the Raiders, it's way past "fun".

I see that pic of the "burial" and I thnk "caption it"- "There's one for Al and one for Mark...."
                          Yes, I agree, lets keep it going......

Caption This:

Comment

Yes, I agree, lets keep it going......

Caption This:

"Al has got to be down here somewhere!!!"

Comment

Poor nobrains ..has tried to make this claim about the Broncos being
                              non-winning season and zero playoff appearances. That would be the Denver Broncos. 13 consecutive non-winning seasons along with 17 consecutive seasons without a single playoff appearance.
                              Before..and he is wrong again but hey that wont stop him now or in the future..he seems to thrive on it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...eason_droughts

Giants 17 eagles 17 saints 20 steelers, 24 redskins 35 and Cardinals 25 all have longer losing season streaks and post season treaks as well here is an interesting fact..the Broncos have 18 losing season while the Chuggers have 20
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                              X