Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiders Football Burial Ceremony -RIP (Cool Story Bro!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol went and looked and it wasnt nobrains at all.it was ROD aka ChargersDivison... and he worded it almost exactly the same someone has alter egos:thumb:
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      Just how in the world is a football burial ceremony supposed to motivate the team?
      ugggh do some research before you post, man! You'll be better for it.

Bill Belichick used the same tactic the year the Pats won their first Superbowl. Rex Ryan used it about a decade later which lead to the Jets beating Peyton Manning and Tom Brady on the road back to back. So it has happened twice with enormous success. But of course you knew that because you posted the link that mentioned this. :doh: Do you even read?

Well, at least the Raiders don't hold the record for the longest streak of utter futility with non-winning season after non-winning season and zero playoff appearances. That would be the
      San Diego Chargers who had 13 consecutive seasons without a single playoff appearance. So yes you are correct.

This is why you're the forum's pinata. Threads like these fail so badly that you should consider burying your smack ball and starting from scratch. Peruse around the forum and watch how the experts do it. Take notes, practice in from of a mirror, then come back and engage so that we don't feel like Ray Rice in an elevator whenever we talk smack to you.

But I'm flattered really. You had to wait for my team to be 0-4 to pounce like a kitten on a fur ball. It's funny how you didn't call me out before Terrell Pryor of all QBs beat you, which was around this time last year. I give you props, only YOU can fail at smacking a winless, hapless miserable excuse of a team. Regardless of record, I'm looking forward to our two home games against you.

Your smack is strongest when you're on your annual business trip. I say book your flight now because we all know how it's going to end for you.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

Bill Belichick used the same tactic the year the Pats won their first Superbowl. Rex Ryan used it about a decade later which lead to the Jets beating Peyton Manning and Tom Brady on the road back to back. So it has happened twice with enormous success. But of course you knew that because you posted the link that mentioned this. :doh: Do you even read?

San Diego Chargers who had 13 consecutive seasons without a single playoff appearance. So yes you are correct.

This is why you're the forum's pinata. Threads like these fail so badly that you should consider burying your smack ball and starting from scratch. Peruse around the forum and watch how the experts do it. Take notes, practice in from of a mirror, then come back and engage so that we don't feel like Ray Rice in an elevator whenever we talk smack to you.

But I'm flattered really. You had to wait for my team to be 0-4 to pounce like a kitten on a fur ball. It's funny how you didn't call me out before Terrell Pryor of all QBs beat you, which was around this time last year. I give you props, only YOU can fail at smacking a winless, hapless miserable excuse of a team. Regardless of record, I'm looking forward to our two home games against you.

Your smack is strongest when you're on your annual business trip. I say book your flight now because we all know how it's going to end for you.
        Ha ha. There you are you devil. Got under your "horns" on this thread? I know it must kill you that your pathetic losing garbage team has no light at the end of the tunnel. Yes I like kicking your team when they are down. And you know what, NOBODY talks about the raturds any more on this forum or just about anywhere. This is not about me waiting for your garbage team to go 0-4 before they are trash talk. Trash talk is the norm and synonymous when the "Raiders" are even so much as mentioned. Don't get all wadded up over this thread DS. This is comical and you know it.
        Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Fairweather fan checking in

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
            Fairweather fan checking in
            Welcome RFSD. At least you aren't flapping those gums of your unlike DS who is clearly butt hurt over this thread and got his thong all wadded and hershey streaked over it.
            Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

This is why you're the forum's pinata.
              This was my favorite part.
              My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/TheJRTrax

Comment

Ha ha. There you are you devil. Got under your "horns" on this thread? I know it must kill you that your pathetic losing garbage team has no light at the end of the tunnel. Yes I like kicking your team when they are down. And you know what, NOBODY talks about the raturds any more on this forum or just about anywhere. This is not about me waiting for your garbage team to go 0-4 before they are trash talk. Trash talk is the norm and synonymous when the "Raiders" are even so much as mentioned. Don't get all wadded up over this thread DS. This is comical and you know it.
                You can't "get under my horns" when you're not good at smack.

The theme of this post was put to rest when I mentioned the tactic worked for an eventual Superbowl champion. Oh I get it, you saw the word Superbowl and blacked out.

Secondly, your broken record stat about the Broncos' 17 year of futility was put to rest by your team's 13. Sure it's not as bad as the Bronco stat, but you're talking to a Raider fan, so you lose again.

And as you know, Rivers can light it up all day like Dan Fouts but he needs one thing to cement his legacy or he'll end up like... Dan Fouts. He was semi-decent against the Raiders last year and was outplayed to some extent in Oakland by a guy who's no longer in the league. Think a rookie can top that?

Comment

The amount of fail in this thread is hilarious.
                  :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                  sigpic

Comment

i actually feel bad for the raiders fans. i know exactly how they feel being a fan of a team that has been inept for over decade stints at a time. i mean, its not like things are looking up either. i used to think the chargers organization is one of the worst ran sports franchises in the world (still pretty bad IMO) but i am not so sure anymore.

i honestly think the raiders might be one of the worst ran professional sports franchise in the world. sure they have their history and 3 SB rings but when are things ever going to get better for them?

they have a good young QB that may pan out for them but with all the washed up has been FA's, they are going to end up rebuilding over the next few years.

man oh man, it has not been a good millennium if you are a raiders fan.

with all that said, i think the raiders give us their best shot tomorrow and they are not going to just roll over for us like the jets did. especially if they can get their running game going a little bit to attack the weak spot of our defense.

still think the chargers win but it wont be a blow out i don't think.

chargers 24

raiders 17

Comment

It won't be long and Rivers will have his annual mid-season choke. And before you say Peyton chokes in the playoffs, you have to get to the playoffs to choke in them.

In what week do you think we'll see his temper tantrums?

[IMG][/IMG]
                      Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                      Accept it or seek therapy !
                      sigpic

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                        sigpic

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                          sigpic

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                            sigpic

Comment

Epic and spot on as usual CP
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

I'd like to see Keenan Allen do a burying the football type celebration in the end zone tomorrow.

The penalty yards don't matter much.

Comment

Working...
                                X