Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiders Football Burial Ceremony -RIP (Cool Story Bro!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i actually feel bad for the raiders fans. i know exactly how they feel being a fan of a team that has been inept for over decade stints at a time. i mean, its not like things are looking up either. i used to think the chargers organization is one of the worst ran sports franchises in the world (still pretty bad IMO) but i am not so sure anymore.

i honestly think the raiders might be one of the worst ran professional sports franchise in the world. sure they have their history and 3 SB rings but when are things ever going to get better for them?

they have a good young QB that may pan out for them but with all the washed up has been FA's, they are going to end up rebuilding over the next few years.

man oh man, it has not been a good millennium if you are a raiders fan.

with all that said, i think the raiders give us their best shot tomorrow and they are not going to just roll over for us like the jets did. especially if they can get their running game going a little bit to attack the weak spot of our defense.

still think the chargers win but it wont be a blow out i don't think.

chargers 24

raiders 17
    Closer than what most would think. Congrats broham.

Carr needs a defense. All that money we have free this offseason better rebuild it the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

Carr needs a defense. All that money we have free this offseason better rebuild it the right way.
      They need to get their receivers some of those stickumtowels that SD was using last year Too many drops.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
        They need to get their receivers some of those stickumtowels that SD was using last year Too many drops.
        We were forced to abandon that program in 1981.

Comment

We were forced to abandon that program in 1981.
          Oh man, and here I thought Hayes just really liked caramel lol

Maybe if he was a BIT more subtle it wouldn't have been cut off lol
          sigpic

Comment

What a close game, if the raiders would have won they would have given the divisional lead back to the Broncos.

But at the end of the day... not much matters more than another raiders loss

Comment

Yeah that was ugly, as usual when we play the Turds.

Next it's the Chiefs, off a bye, where Andy Reid is pretty close to unbeatable.
              Then it's the @Broncos, on 3 days rest.

Thank you for that NFL.

Comment

wake up to reality DS. the only reason why your team scored as many points is because they were facing our 5th string defense. Your team needs a heck of a lot more than Carr to even be considered a blip on the map.
                Face it DS, your team would have been absolutely destroyed had your garbage starters faced an even partially healthy defense. Don't get your thong waded over this game. I know your "almost win" seems real but your pathetic team is still utterly garbage. this game was just a mirage DS and you know it.
                Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                  wake up to reality DS. the only reason why your team scored as many points is because they were facing our 5th string defense. Your team needs a heck of a lot more than Carr to even be considered a blip on the map.
                  Face it DS, your team would have been absolutely destroyed had your garbage starters faced an even partially healthy defense. Don't get your thong waded over this game. I know your "almost win" seems real but your pathetic team is still utterly garbage. this game was just a mirage DS and you know it.
                  Is this the Chargers Excuse thread now?
                  sigpic

Comment

I never thought someone's smack could suck so bad after a WIN but we shouldn't be surprised at your consistency. You probably told the Jets fans that they would've scored -24 points had you yaya yada yada. But if these excuses.. after a win... make you feel all better inside then go on and climb that mountain, little engine.

Excuses. After a win.

Comment

good game dude, it was even tougher than i thought but at the end i still knew it would be tough. like i said in the off season, i don't like that you guys got carr, that kid is your future.

Comment

Excuses. After a win.
                        It's a hard transition for some.
                        sigpic

Comment

I never thought someone's smack could suck so bad after a WIN but we shouldn't be surprised at your consistency. You probably told the Jets fans that they would've scored -24 points had you yaya yada yada. But if these excuses.. after a win... make you feel all better inside then go on and climb that mountain, little engine.

Excuses. After a win.
                          Ha ha DS, you midget. Enjoy your "almost win" man. Your sorry team will be a losing team this year. Its just a mirage and you know it. Wait til this team doesn't have half its starters out and lets watch your buddy Carr crash and burn, continuing right where he left off. Enjoy your week DS.
                          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Ha ha DS, you midget. Enjoy your "almost win" man. Your sorry team will be a losing team this year. Its just a mirage and you know it. Wait til this team doesn't have half its starters out and lets watch your buddy Carr crash and burn, continuing right where he left off. Enjoy your week DS.
                            And then he continues with the excuses anyway
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                              And then he continues with the excuses anyway
                              With bap-ring The cheese done fell off the cracker long ago
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Wow! Didn't see the game, but it looks like your RIP cerimony (and a little firing or two) brought a little spark in the Raiders!

I actually hope that Oakland gets a little more competitive within the division (but not too much!)

Comment

Working...
                                X