Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luck > Wilson, this isnt even disputeable anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy crap the seahags are getting pooed on.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      holy crap the seahags are getting pooed on.
      I believe that Russell Wilson has thrown more interceptions than the Seahawks have first downs at this point. And Seattle only has 1 more rushing yard than interceptions thrown. But there's 6 minutes or so left in the second quarter, so it's early....

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
        I believe that Russell Wilson has thrown more interceptions than the Seahawks have first downs at this point. And Seattle only has 1 more rushing yard than interceptions thrown. But there's 6 minutes or so left in the second quarter, so it's early....
        2 of 5 2 picks down 31-0 thats just ugly
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• This is karma. Seattle shouldn't even be in this game and this is proof.

Comment

• Russell Wilson has not had to deal with his team losing in the trenches, and rarely bailed out his defense, for his entire career. That said the guy is still a heck of a player cause nobody was gonna do much that first half. Although I'm still annoyed that Denver probably won't be the team that gets to do this to Seattle....

Comment

• Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
              Russell Wilson has not had to deal with his team losing in the trenches, and rarely bailed out his defense, for his entire career. That said the guy is still a heck of a player cause nobody was gonna do much that first half. Although I'm still annoyed that Denver probably won't be the team that gets to do this to Seattle....
              our Oline isnt good enough to get 31 points on Seattle
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• that was a beautiful TD pass, it's interesting now at least.

Comment

• I will say this Russell is making this a game!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    our offense isnt good enough to get 31 points on Seattle
                    fixed that for you bro, your OL isn't as bad as some other tams by the way including the chargers so stop whining

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      fixed that for you bro, your OL isn't as bad as some other tams by the way including the chargers so stop whining
                      No it is our oline very banged up group of patchworked rookies and vet cast offs from other teams just like the Chargers...its just the rest of our team is 10 times better than yours and able to compensate..sorry. You obviously cant handle that truth because its your excuse for sucking the last 2 seasons.
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      Our Oline is awful, Its not Rivers fault waaa waaa waaa..some body get me a tissue
                      How did over paying our reject work out for the Chargers this year? You were telling us all off season how bad our oline was and how great Telesco did rebuilding yours...lol Louis Vasquez has been the one rock for us for 3 years Thanks again:thumb:
                      Last edited by Beagle; 01-18-2016, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• I've said that I would rather have Wilson than Luck ever since the '13 playoffs, but let's keep it real. That pass over Norman in the endzone should have been his third pick on the day.

Comment

Working...
                        X