Two amazing things happen today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two amazing things happen today.

1) The Broncos ran for 100+ yards in a game.

2) Seahawks give up 100+ yards in a game

Bonus) The 12 man is dead
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010
    I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post

Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post

I bet you wish it was vs the Seahawks. Too bad for you....
      Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
        I bet you wish it was vs the Seahawks. Too bad for you....
        yep and bet your team wish they could have beat the first place team in the nfc west (Arizona).
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          yep and bet your team wish they could have beat the first place team in the nfc west (Arizona).
          sure i wish that we didn't lose that game by 1 point, we should have won that game. but we are in first place in our division currently and have won 5 games in a row, it has all worked out so far.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            sure i wish that we didn't lose that game by 1 point, we should have won that game. but we are in first place in our division currently and have won 5 games in a row, it has all worked out so far.
            Emphasis on the last part
            sigpic

Comment

I feel you Baphs, I feel the same way about the Broncos were a half game out of first place and our only loss was against Seattle in Seattle in OT.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                I feel you Baphs, I feel the same way about the Broncos were a half game out of first place and our only loss was against Seattle in Seattle in OT.
                We will be in first place in 2 weeks anyway. If we didn't have our bye already we would be in first place already.
                sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
                UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

We're sitting pretty right now Baph who are you fooling'

Btw, holding the "first place in division" above Bronco fans heads JUST because we had an early bye is loser mentality
                  UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Originally posted by 58 broncomaniac View Post
                    We will be in first place in 2 weeks anyway. yeah, uh ....yeah...uh huh.....snap snap snap... .

Comment

Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post

Btw, holding the "first place in division" above Bronco fans heads JUST because we had an early bye is loser mentality

Comment

Let them enjoy it while it lasts since it wont last much longer, besides what do they need home field advantage for its not like their fans show up to games anyway, heck a few years back Charger fans used to argue that such a thing didnt exist. Probably because theyve never seen it for themselves
                        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                          lol instead of posting donkeys i'd be worried about that crap pass rush the dolts have. Trust me Manning is licking his chops watching your awful D-line fail to reach the qb against the freaking raiders

Mark my words pass rush will be key to the game, I don't care if the dolts have Flowers, Weddle or even Manti Teo and his imaginary gf, it doesn't matter if you can't get to Manning with your front 4. He's gonna carve that D up like Butterball on Thanksgiving

Then i'll come back here to look at your sig just to laugh

And don't just take my word for it, look it up yourself. Chargers can't get to the qb= L against Manning every single time
                          UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

lol instead of posting donkeys i'd be worried about that crap pass rush the dolts have. Trust me Manning is licking his chops watching your awful D-line fail to reach the qb against the freaking raiders

Mark my words pass rush will be key to the game, I don't care if the dolts have Flowers, Weddle or even Manti Teo and his imaginary gf, it doesn't matter if you can't get to Manning with your front 4. He's gonna carve that D up like Butterball on Thanksgiving

And don't just take my word for it, look it up yourself. Chargers can't get to the qb= L against Manning every single time
                            Well if the Broncos are getting to Rivers twice as often as they get to Manning as they are now it will be a struggle for them to stay in the game passing
                            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

I have 2 words for you:

Philip Rivers.

Comment

Working...
                              X