Two amazing things happen today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Well if the Broncos are getting to Rivers twice as often as they get to Manning as they are now it will be a struggle for them to stay in the game passing
    Take the Cards game for example, decent defense even with injuries, top level corners with Cromartie and Peterson, but subpar pass rush other than Campbell, and Manning throws for 479 and 4 td's, and if JT doesn't cut block for no reason it would be 550 yards and 5 td's.

No doubt the chargers will try to establish the run and control the game by keeping Manning off the field and if they do that successfully they have a chance to win. But I just don't see us losing against another subpar pass rush. There are a lot of teams that you can get away with winning with a bad pass rush, but a Manning led team is not, it has been proven year after year after year
    UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      I have 2 words for you:

Philip Rivers.
      Rivers isn't beating us in a shoot out. Not even if hell froze over. you guys need your defense to step up and you know it
      UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
        I have 2 words for you:

Philip Rivers.
        You mean the same Phillip Rivers we sent home in the playoffs with our 100th string defense?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          You mean the same Phillip Rivers we sent home in the playoffs with our 100th string defense?
          He was great it was everyone else, that 30 QBR and the 4 sacks he got (which were coverage sacks) mean nothing.
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
          X