Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two amazing things happen today.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    You mean the same Phillip Rivers we sent home in the playoffs with our 100th string defense?
    He was great it was everyone else, that 30 QBR and the 4 sacks he got (which were coverage sacks) mean nothing.

    Leave a comment:


  • 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    I have 2 words for you:

    Philip Rivers.
    You mean the same Phillip Rivers we sent home in the playoffs with our 100th string defense?

    Leave a comment:


  • orangebarrel
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    I have 2 words for you:

    Philip Rivers.
    Rivers isn't beating us in a shoot out. Not even if hell froze over. you guys need your defense to step up and you know it

    Leave a comment:


  • orangebarrel
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Well if the Broncos are getting to Rivers twice as often as they get to Manning as they are now it will be a struggle for them to stay in the game passing
    Take the Cards game for example, decent defense even with injuries, top level corners with Cromartie and Peterson, but subpar pass rush other than Campbell, and Manning throws for 479 and 4 td's, and if JT doesn't cut block for no reason it would be 550 yards and 5 td's.

    No doubt the chargers will try to establish the run and control the game by keeping Manning off the field and if they do that successfully they have a chance to win. But I just don't see us losing against another subpar pass rush. There are a lot of teams that you can get away with winning with a bad pass rush, but a Manning led team is not, it has been proven year after year after year

    Leave a comment:


  • NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
    lol instead of posting donkeys i'd be worried about that crap pass rush the dolts have. Trust me Manning is licking his chops watching your awful D-line fail to reach the qb against the freaking raiders

    Mark my words pass rush will be key to the game, I don't care if the dolts have Flowers, Weddle or even Manti Teo and his imaginary gf, it doesn't matter if you can't get to Manning with your front 4. He's gonna carve that D up like Butterball on Thanksgiving

    Then i'll come back here to look at your sig just to laugh

    And don't just take my word for it, look it up yourself. Chargers can't get to the qb= L against Manning every single time
    I have 2 words for you:

    Philip Rivers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
    lol instead of posting donkeys i'd be worried about that crap pass rush the dolts have. Trust me Manning is licking his chops watching your awful D-line fail to reach the qb against the freaking raiders

    Mark my words pass rush will be key to the game, I don't care if the dolts have Flowers, Weddle or even Manti Teo and his imaginary gf, it doesn't matter if you can't get to Manning with your front 4. He's gonna carve that D up like Butterball on Thanksgiving

    Then i'll come back here to look at your sig just to laugh

    And don't just take my word for it, look it up yourself. Chargers can't get to the qb= L against Manning every single time
    Well if the Broncos are getting to Rivers twice as often as they get to Manning as they are now it will be a struggle for them to stay in the game passing

    Leave a comment:


  • orangebarrel
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    lol instead of posting donkeys i'd be worried about that crap pass rush the dolts have. Trust me Manning is licking his chops watching your awful D-line fail to reach the qb against the freaking raiders

    Mark my words pass rush will be key to the game, I don't care if the dolts have Flowers, Weddle or even Manti Teo and his imaginary gf, it doesn't matter if you can't get to Manning with your front 4. He's gonna carve that D up like Butterball on Thanksgiving

    Then i'll come back here to look at your sig just to laugh

    And don't just take my word for it, look it up yourself. Chargers can't get to the qb= L against Manning every single time

    Leave a comment:


  • Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
    We're sitting pretty right now Baph who are you fooling'

    Btw, holding the "first place in division" above Bronco fans heads JUST because we had an early bye is loser mentality
    Let them enjoy it while it lasts since it wont last much longer, besides what do they need home field advantage for its not like their fans show up to games anyway, heck a few years back Charger fans used to argue that such a thing didnt exist. Probably because theyve never seen it for themselves

    Leave a comment:


  • NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
    We're sitting pretty right now Baph who are you fooling'

    Btw, holding the "first place in division" above Bronco fans heads JUST because we had an early bye is loser mentality

    Leave a comment:


  • NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by 58 broncomaniac View Post
    We will be in first place in 2 weeks anyway. yeah, uh ....yeah...uh huh.....snap snap snap... .

    Leave a comment:


  • orangebarrel
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    sure i wish that we didn't lose that game by 1 point, we should have won that game. but we are in first place in our division currently and have won 5 games in a row, it has all worked out so far.
    We're sitting pretty right now Baph who are you fooling'

    Btw, holding the "first place in division" above Bronco fans heads JUST because we had an early bye is loser mentality

    Leave a comment:


  • 58 broncomaniac
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    I feel you Baphs, I feel the same way about the Broncos were a half game out of first place and our only loss was against Seattle in Seattle in OT.
    We will be in first place in 2 weeks anyway. If we didn't have our bye already we would be in first place already.

    Leave a comment:


  • 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    sure i wish that we didn't lose that game by 1 point, we should have won that game. but we are in first place in our division currently and have won 5 games in a row, it has all worked out so far.
    I feel you Baphs, I feel the same way about the Broncos were a half game out of first place and our only loss was against Seattle in Seattle in OT.

    Leave a comment:


  • kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    sure i wish that we didn't lose that game by 1 point, we should have won that game. but we are in first place in our division currently and have won 5 games in a row, it has all worked out so far.
    Emphasis on the last part

    Leave a comment:


  • baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    yep and bet your team wish they could have beat the first place team in the nfc west (Arizona).
    sure i wish that we didn't lose that game by 1 point, we should have won that game. but we are in first place in our division currently and have won 5 games in a row, it has all worked out so far.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X