What's the difference? Elway 1997-98 vs Manning 2012-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    What facts have you presented. The only fact you presented so far is that I was right about the Chiefs win being the first defining moment of teams in what was is now the AFL
    See post #s 113, 109, 107, 105, 103, 97, 95, 92, 86, 80, 78, 65, and 60 of this thread.

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Dont forget to add the Seahawks they were part of the AFC West

After 1985 the Broncos essentially owned the Chiefs in head to head matchups and even if you go back to AFL we have more wins over them, and since 1998 we have more playoff wins more playoff appearances more SB wins more SB appearances and more regular season wins. (heck we have more AFC WEST division titles)

Ild say the Raiders are still a better franchise historically
    we are 2nd
    KC is 3rd
    Sea 4th
    and at the basement is the SD (credit card) Chargers
    You can add the Seahawks if you like, fine by me. I would put the Broncos ahead of the Seahawks.
    1/2 Raiders/Chiefs
    3 Broncos
    4 Seahawks
    5 Chargers
    Belichick stressed Saturday that he errs on the side of caution with NFL rules

Comment

• Originally posted by JTC View Post
      See post #s 113, 109, 107, 105, 103, 97, 95, 92, 86, 80, 78, 65, and 60 of this thread.

You can add the Seahawks if you like, fine by me. I would put the Broncos ahead of the Seahawks.
      1/2 Raiders/Chiefs
      3 Broncos
      4 Seahawks
      5 Chargers
      in my defense since we started the debate you spouted 2014-1970 is 44 several times and that the Chiefs win was important multiple times. Before that yes you had some good points but not when arguing me

heck by your own statements losing in the SB is doing something, and so is winning in the SB which we have done more then the Chiefs which makes us better then the Chiefs or as you called them the KC Mules

In fact every metric you brought up to prove the Raiders were "better", can be said in comparing us to the Chiefs
      Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-19-2014, 04:11 AM.
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

in my defense since we started the debate you spouted 2014-1970 is 44 several times and that the Chiefs win was important multiple times. Before that yes you had some good points but not when arguing me

heck by your own statements losing in the SB is doing something, and so is winning in the SB which we have done more then the Chiefs which makes us better then the Chiefs or as you called them the KC Mules

In fact every metric you brought up to prove the Raiders were "better", can be said in comparing us to the Chiefs
        And you had a couple of good points in the beginning. Just nothing that was convincing when taken as a whole.

Comment

And you had a couple of good points in the beginning. Just nothing that was convincing when taken as a whole.
          Well some people are so set in their ways you cant convince them

Comment

Well some people are so set in their ways you cant convince them
            I would have to say, that in this particular case: I agree with you.

Comment

I would have to say, that in this particular case: I agree with you.
              I will concede with you on this argument since your ways have been around a bit longer then mine and probably more set. lol

Then again your probably just buttering up the chiefs incase they beat you or nearly do so like the Raiders
              Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-19-2014, 08:26 AM.

Comment

I will concede with you on this argument since your ways have been around a bit longer then mine and probably more set. lol

Then again your probably just buttering up the chiefs incase they beat you or nearly do so like the Raiders
                I will leave the buttering up and excuse making to those people who have emotional responses to the results of their teams’ performances on the field.

Comment

Working...
                X