chiefs vs chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chiefs vs chargers

Who gonna get the W and why? Definitely rooting for KC to give SD the patriot treatment

I am HOPING that KC can use the use of their bye to an advantage and beat SD, but I wouldn't bet money on it.

I think it will be a tough game and maybe at least they will rough up each other a bit.

Comment

Chiefs 23
      Chargers 34

Chargers pull away in the fourth quarter.

Comment

Go Chiefs!!
        sigpic

Comment

SD will win this weekend, playing at home. But, it will probably be pretty close, especially if KC can get their running game working. The Charger should enjoy it because I think they will lose in KC, in week 17, possibly with the playoffs hanging in the balance. Just sayin.

Comment

I'm just not sold on SD yet, I think they're a good team who are being made out to be a great team because of some wins against poor competition (much like KC last year) I think KC will also benefit from SD thinking ahead to proving themselves on Thursday. Maybe I'll be wrong but I think with 2 weeks to prepare KC goes into SD and wins by 10.

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
              Who gonna get the W and why? Definitely rooting for KC to give SD the patriot treatment
              are you saying you "need" us to lose?
              Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                Heck NO! Your team is either going to crash now or in the last 5 games of the season where you actually play non-cupcake teams. You guys are having guys add on to the injury wagon each game.

Comment

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                  Heck NO! Your team is either going to crash now or in the last 5 games of the season where you actually play non-cupcake teams. You guys are having guys add on to the injury wagon each game.
                  scuse me.
                  We always play our best after week 10.

Comment

want yes. Need, heck naw.

Comedy, Classic, and well said

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
                      want yes. Need, heck naw.

Comedy, Classic, and well said
                      Ha ha, you donkey fans crack me up with this thread. You need us to lose and you know it.
                      Don't be shy little donkey.

Comment

Ha ha, you donkey fans crack me up with this thread. You need us to lose and you know it.
                        Don't be shy little donkey.
                        Not a need as we're a better team. It's ok if you think need. Sure we Love when the chargers lose. But need, tjat makes us laugh.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

so because we have been beating the bad teams on our schedule that automatically means we are going to lose the last 5 games on our schedule?

first of all, as norings already pointed out, the chargers ALWAYS play their best ball in November and December. so while i am sure we will lose a couple of those tough games, we will still win more than we lose.

second of all, the charger are getting guys back actually. you can hope and pray for the chargers to stack more injuries so it gives your broncos a better chance, but in the end its not going to matter.

our QB is playing better than your QB, our undrafted rookie RB is playing better than any RB on your team and we will get Mathews back soon. our defense with the combination of our ball control efficient offense is giving up far less points than your team is.

and really most importantly, our coaching is better than yours and that's not something you could say about a chargers team for a long time but its simply the truth.

i don't blame you for being nervous, hoping for injuries, and wanting other teams to take care of business against us because you clearly lack confidence that your own team can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            so because we have been beating the bad teams on our schedule that automatically means we are going to lose the last 5 games on our schedule?

first of all, as norings already pointed out, the chargers ALWAYS play their best ball in November and December. so while i am sure we will lose a couple of those tough games, we will still win more than we lose.
                            When did I say you would loose all 5 games??
                            I could see that you would loose three of those last 5 though!
                            I see you will struggle but might actually beat KC this week and loose to the Broncos on Thursday.
                            Then you have two more cupcake teams you SHOULD win.
                            I actually will not be suprised you beat us at your home. It's always a tough game and I will give you that. But it will be too late for you. You will end up 10-6 or 11-5 at best.
                            It won't even be close to the Broncos reg season record at 13-3 or 14-2.

Comment

This one is a toss up IMO, I do believe KC and SD split the series but it could go either way. Divisional games are always tough and KC has a legit running game and Alex Smith is a legit qb.

No more beating dumpster fire teams for SD, the second half of the Chargers schedule is filled with tough games. Chargers are either gonna put up, or get shut up. One things for sure, If dolt fans think they're gonna win games down the stretch with that defense shown against the raiders, theres some tough news coming their way
                              UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Working...
                              X