Well that's interesting....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that's interesting....

Hawks fans what are your thoughts on the Harvin move?? Kind of weird if you ask me. I know this isn't smack but most of y'all only post here...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-new-york-jets
    sigpic

Yeah weird to me too. Something doesn't seem to add up
    sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
    UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 58 broncomaniac View Post
      Yeah weird to me too. Something doesn't seem to add up
      Probably some off the field stuff... Harvin has always been a locker room cancer. Ben Volin, Patriots Beat writer for the Boston Globe, covered University of Florida football during the Urban Meyer years. He had some nice insight on Harvin.

1. According to him of all the "upstanding" players on the 2009/2010 Gators: Hernandez, Pouncey twins, Spikes, Janoris Jenkins, Jermaine Cunningham, Deonte Thompson, etc. Of all these player Harvin was the biggest headache and pain in the butt of them all. Also alluded to Urban leaving Florida due to AD running short on patience with Urban recruiting thugs with no character.

2. Recounted story of Harvin getting in a physical altercation with UF's receivers coach.

3. Harvin was also kicked out of his HS in Virginia for too many fights.

Comment

Well after the loss last week I thought we wouldn't see many Seahawk fans around our board again but now after there so called "elite" wr got traded now we are really not going to see them.

R.I.P Seahawk fans
        sigpic

Comment

Supposedly Harvin hit Tate before the SB, and supposedly slept with Wilson's used to be wife.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
            Supposedly Harvin hit Tate before the SB, and supposedly slept with Wilson's used to be wife.

Holy Josh McDaniels/Peyton Hillis scenario Batman.
            sigpic

Adopted Posters:
            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
            Adopted By:
            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
            Broncbeat

Comment

Part of the reason is clearing out money to overpay Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                Well after the loss last week I thought we wouldn't see many Seahawk fans around our board again but now after there so called "elite" wr got traded now we are really not going to see them.

R.I.P Seahawk fans
                Didn't stop Pats fans from showing up after all the "Just wail til' Aaron Dobson/Tommy Kelly/Jerel Worthy comes back, then we'll be unstoppable!!!" posts.
                sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                Adopted By:
                Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                Broncbeat

Comment

Yes his kickoff return basically sealed the game, but he only had 1 catch last year. The Seahawks will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                    Yes his kickoff return basically sealed the game, but
                    he only had 1 catch last year. The Seahawks will be fine.
                    But they had g tate last year ...not now
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
                      It's my understanding that the conditional pick that the Jets gave up with a sixth rounder. No official word from the teams yet. #nyj

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                        Yes his kickoff return basically sealed the game, but he only had 1 catch last year. The Seahawks will be fine.
                        With Tate, and better depth all-around.

They'll still win but its easier to gameplan that offense now.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          With Tate, and better depth all-around.

They'll still win but its easier to gameplan that offense now.
                          No doubt.. definitely not as scary on offense. I don't think they will repeat this year.

Seahawks were basically begging teams to take Harvin off their hands. Says a lot that two teams have given up on Harvin when he is only 26 years old.. clearly not worth the trouble he causes.

Could not be happier seeing him go to the Jets... lol this should end good talk about a desperate move by a 1-6 team. Harvin couldn't be controlled when they were winning, how will he handle losing?

Does anyone remember Santonio Holmes getting in a fist fight with his own right tackle in the huddle... this should end well! Let's make some popcorn and watch the Jets self-destruct!

Comment

Originally posted by bgpatsfan View Post
                            No doubt.. definitely not as scary on offense. I don't think they will repeat this year.

Seahawks were basically begging teams to take Harvin off their hands. Says a lot that two teams have given up on Harvin when he is only 26 years old.. clearly not worth the trouble he causes.

Could not be happier seeing him go to the Jets... lol this should end good talk about a desperate move by a 1-6 team. Harvin couldn't be controlled when they were winning, how will he handle losing?

Does anyone remember Santonio Holmes getting in a fist fight with his own right tackle in the huddle... this should end well! Let's make some popcorn and watch the Jets self-destruct!
                            Might not, but you still have to beat that defense to go through them and when motivated/healthy that's still a difficult challenge.

Although as I said it's much easier to defend them now without Harvin and Tate is gone who is crazy underrated imo.

I actually like the move for the Jets if it's only a conditional 6th, not much risk. Not a season-changer or anything but should help some.

Comment

The trade surprised the hell out of me but there is a lot surfacing now about his anger management issues and the fights/arguments that he has had with teammates since joining Seattle.

A lot of people are saying that getting rid of Harvin will facilitate Seattle getting back to their run-first identity, which sounds as a good thing to me.

Good riddance, Percy.
                              "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Working...
                              X