Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seachicken and and Dolts excuse thread

Let's hear it fellas.

Chickenhawks: yall should be silent round here for a while after losing to the RAMS and being 3-3

Dolts: tune in to the Bronco/49er game for some insight on how to win games.

Crickets... Just Crickets....

Comment

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

"I was on my period..."

Comment

Seattle still has 10 games to be played and 5 of them are in the division so this season is far from over for us.

Seattle will still win the NFCW... no excuses here.
          "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

So you have the Panthers, the Raiders and the Giants coming up. You are on the road for the Panthers who could win that game if they play to the level they are capable of.

The Raiders and Giants should be easy enough to win at home, though the Giants could surprise everyone...

So let's say 5-4.

After that it is murder's row.

Chiefs away then the Cards at home. Both games you could easily lose. Let's say you split those. 6-5

Niners and Eagles both away. Niners are iffy so another split. 7-6

Niners homes, 8-6, Cards away and Rams at home. So, you are looking at a potential 9-7 or 8-8 record with how the league looks right now.

Biggest problem is the Cardinals, who have just as rough a schedule if not rougher. But the Cards are up 2 games right now which is huge and are 1-0 in divisional games.

Now I won't count the Hawks out, but that doesn't mean they don't have a mountain to climb. What happens if the Rams pull out a win against KC, the Cards somehow take down the Eagles, and the Hawks lose to the Panthers?

That puts Seattle in last place. Cards don't even need to win for that to happen. Hawks lose, Rams win put the Rams over the Hawks.

This is a crazy league right now so you can't count any team out.

Comment

:lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                I just had a guy at work come up to me and say "after watching you guys last night, I'm a Broncos fan for the rest of the season". I tried telling him the Hawks season was far from over but he kept insisting they were done.

Had another guy say he was born in Dallas so he has always had a soft spot for the Cowboys... interesting I had never heard this before.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                  I just had a guy at work come up to me and say "after watching you guys last night, I'm a Broncos fan for the rest of the season". I tried telling him the Hawks season was far from over but he kept insisting they were done.

Had another guy say he was born in Dallas so he has always had a soft spot for the Cowboys... interesting I had never heard this before.
                  Haha, there goes the bandwagon! Typical Seahawks "fan"
                  sigpic

Comment

Denver has the most bandwagon fans in the league, bar none.
                    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
                      Did a Seattle "fan" post this? I mean really... The pot calling the Kettle black on this one
                      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Every elite team has bandwagon fans. Difference between Seattle and us is that we had a very strong fan base BEFORE we got good again

Huge difference

Comment

Not a chance. Look at jersey sales for the Seahawks from a few years ago, and jersey sales now. Do the same for the Broncos.

Comment

Seriously? Uh sorry, but no.

Ever read the threads on how and why we are Broncos fans? The majority of us have been fans for 10, 20, 30 even 40 years. Our games have been sold out since our inception and the wait list for season tickets is about 30 years long.

OK, your turn!
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

That's only because the seahawks started losing and they all came over to Denver for now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X