Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    Let's hear it fellas.

Chickenhawks: yall should be silent round here for a while after losing to the RAMS and being 3-3

Dolts: tune in to the Bronco/49er game for some insight on how to win games.

not sure what you are trying to say here, can someone translate? are you saying the season is now over because the chargers finally lost a game?

Comment

since we are talking about excuses in this thread, remember the excuses your fans made last year after losing at home on Thursday night? you guys actually whined about the short week when the chargers had to travel to Denver in that same.

can i use that excuse this time broncos fans? or is that only for you guys if you lose at home again?

oh and don't forget the countless excuses the broncos fans always make for injuries, guess that also is only an issue if you are the Denver broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        not sure what you are trying to say here, can someone translate? are you saying the season is now over because the chargers finally lost a game?

There's a translation for you. You always around here bumpin your gums until they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
          Denver has the most bandwagon fans in the league, bar none.
          40+ years of home sellouts tell a different story. A 10-15 year waiting list for season tickets paints a different picture.

We have been selling out home games longer than your franchise has even existed. It is hilarious when I hear your fellow "fans" brag about your 10 year sellout streak, you guys couldn't even sellout a brand new stadium for the first couple of seasons.

The whole city is full of bandwagon fairweather fans. You catch any Mariner games this year? The rest of the city was pretty damn quick to jump aboard once they started winning.

Also why is it that you hardly see anyone in Seattle wearing the older Reebok jerseys? I see plenty in stadiums around the country, all Seahawk fans have are the brand new Nike jerseys that just came out in 2012.. I wonder why that is.. weird.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMoth View Post
            Every elite team has bandwagon fans. Difference between Seattle and us is that we had a very strong fan base BEFORE we got good again

Huge difference
            Lolwut. We've had a strong fan base for a long while, through the good and the bad.

Comment

Originally posted by nicehawk View Post
              Lolwut. We've had a strong fan base for a long while, through the good and the bad.
              no you havent. i was stationed there in 04 05 and you had more people going to mariner games. i hardly ever saw a seahawks jersey
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Comment

No... No you didn't. 5-10 actual true fans do not make a strong fan base. Consistent sell outs, good traveling fan bases, and actual obvious loyal fans even when your team sucks. Don't forget seattle was in the AFC west... So we have seen your "loyal fanbase that's been around for a long time". Even with when you had alexander and a good team your fan base was non existent. You could find maybe five guys in mile high on game day. Chiefs and raiders fans showed up more and that's when they were terrible. Honestly this preseason game in Denver had more seatroll fans in the stadium than there ever had been in mile high. That's the definition of a bandwagon fan base. If your team shows up in the visitors stadium when your not a top tier team you have good fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
                    Denver has the most bandwagon fans in the league, bar none.

Lol freakin seaturd fans talking about a strong fan base thats funny as hell. Remember just 12 years ago it was hard to find a Seattle fan anywhere now everyone's a "12th man" cracks me up. That's a total rip off of A&M btw and you'd swear by Seattle fans they invented it 50 years ago or something. Seachicken fans are the definition of bandwagon.
                    Broncos have had 77,000 people at EVERY SINGLE home game for the past 30 years and a waiting list of 10 years to get season tickets. The Broncos are so embedded in the community that even non-sports fans watch the game anybody that lives here knows so it's funny to me when I hear people call Bronco fans bandwagon just because they're butt hurt we're good AND have a storied fan base
                    UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Originally posted by nicehawk View Post
                      Define long while? because unless your definition of long while is less than 2 years you are full of garbage....
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X