X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawks GM Makes Trade Offer Of The Century

Unfortunately for Schneider, Elway is not a retard:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...attle-seahawks
    Seattle proposed sending Harvin to Denver in exchange for Pro Bowl tight end Julius Thomas, who is on pace to shatter the single-season touchdown record for tight ends, the sources said.

Denver never hesitated in turning down the offer...
    Seriously?

I'd bet grandmas that are playing Fantasy Football for "fun" with their grandkids wouldn't even make that trade by accident.
    sigpic

Even if Harvin wasn't a headache in the lockeroom, doesn't Seattle's GM realize we have our own speedster already in Sanders? Even still they would probably have to throw in both of there safeties along with Harvin for the trade to be fair lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
      Even if Harvin wasn't a headache in the lockeroom, doesn't Seattle's GM realize we have our own speedster already in Sanders? Even still they would probably have to throw in both of there safeties along with Harvin for the trade to be fair lol.
      I'd take Earl Thomas for Julius. As long as he stopped blaming the refs for losing a game.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
        I'd take Earl Thomas for Julius. As long as he stopped blaming the refs for losing a game.
        Yup. Our D would be beyond nasty then.

Bet the Seahawks missed Harvin today.....
        sigpic

Comment

wow lol Seattle

I know I'm in the minority here when I say I've always kind of liked Pete Carroll, but c'mon man. All I can say is wow

It's good to know they have "Tight Endvy" up in Seattle.

Seattle took it on the chin on that Percy acquisition - and departure.
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Who wouldn't want JT? He's pretty much the best TE in the league right now. They wanted to trade some tarnished silver for some polished gold.

Comment

Working...
            X