Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midseeson NFL MVB

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Midseeson NFL MVB

    PLEASE DONT CLOSE THREAD

    alright i tryed to post this on a diffrent part of the site and peeple got rly mad for no reason and closed the threada so whos urs?

  • #2
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
      whos that?

      Comment


      • #4
        Give "MvP" to Andrew Luck or Rivers, you know why? because we want "Superbowl MvP"
        Originally posted by broncos SB2010
        I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

        Comment


        • #5
          We're still doing this?

          Wow.......this is a true indictment on the Wyoming public educational system.
          sigpic
          Rogue Colts Fan

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
            This is creepy

            Comment


            • #7
              Watt's an MVB?

              Also, are you aware of this thing called spell check?
              sigpic

              Adopted Posters:
              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
              Adopted By:
              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
              Broncbeat

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 99 Watt Bulb View Post
                PLEASE DONT CLOSE THREAD

                alright i tryed to post this on a diffrent part of the site and peeple got rly mad for no reason and closed the threada so whos urs?
                What rock did this guy crawl out from under?

                First of all ... what is an MVB?
                Second ... no one got mad in your other "threada", no one could understand you!
                Third ... if your first "threada" got closed, take the hint and don't start another!
                Fourth ... see above, no one can understand you!

                Good Day Sir!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  I would close this.....but right now I am feeling like the creepy guy with the popcorn......gotta see where this goes...



                  so Watt is everyone's pick? Are you going to sell Manning up the Rivers and pick a Charger or does Von get some Luck and take it?

                  See I can play too
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    I would close this.....but right now I am feeling like the creepy guy with the popcorn......gotta see where this goes...



                    so Watt is everyone's pick? Are you going to sell Manning up the Rivers and pick a Charger or does Von get some Luck and take it?

                    See I can play too
                    I would CP this but the creepy guy scared me away

                    MVB = Most Valuable Bronco. Therefore I vote Manning/Miller Honorable mentions being JT/DT/Ware




                    Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Roger Goodell
                      Adopted Poster
                      AZ Snake Fan

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        I would close this.....but right now I am feeling like the creepy guy with the popcorn......gotta see where this goes...

                        You can't close this, there hasn't been anything like this since the days of RaiderJoe1.

                        Besides, he did say please.
                        sigpic

                        Adopted Posters:
                        Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                        Adopted By:
                        Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                        Broncbeat

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                          Roger Goodell
                          Most Virulent Bastard?
                          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                            I would close this.....but right now I am feeling like the creepy guy with the popcorn......gotta see where this goes...



                            so Watt is everyone's pick? Are you going to sell Manning up the Rivers and pick a Charger or does Von get some Luck and take it?

                            See I can play too
                            ur clever i like ur buns

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
                              What rock did this guy crawl out from under?

                              First of all ... what is an MVB?
                              Second ... no one got mad in your other "threada", no one could understand you!
                              Third ... if your first "threada" got closed, take the hint and don't start another!
                              Fourth ... see above, no one can understand you!

                              Good Day Sir!
                              1st
                              MVB is the award given to the best player

                              2nd
                              people did get mad and then started saying for no reson that i was mad that von miller was tearing something which was weird bc nobody was talking about von miller

                              3rd
                              i thought maybe people in here would be more likely to discus

                              4th
                              peple understand me its not hrd

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X