Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Rivers throw the ball to Coleman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Rivers throw the ball to Coleman?

I was watching SD and KC yesterday and in the final drive by SD Rivers threw the ball to KC's Coleman? What happened? Did he get confused? There was no SD receiver in the area and yet Rivers through it right to the open KC defensive back. Anyone know what may have happened?
    sigpic

I think he overthrown the ball or the SD WR stopped on his route.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
      I was watching SD and KC yesterday and in the final drive by SD Rivers threw the ball to KC's Coleman? What happened? Did he get confused? There was no SD receiver in the area and yet Rivers through it right to the open KC defensive back. Anyone know what may have happened?
      I think he over threw gates who was there but the ball carried and when that happens it usually ends up bad if they have guys roaming deep. Plus they put like 4 guys boxing gates in because they probably guessed that was where the ball was going.

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
        I think he over threw gates who was there but the ball carried and when that happens it usually ends up bad if they have guys roaming deep. Plus they put like 4 guys boxing gates in because they probably guessed that was where the ball was going.
        I guess that makes sense. I was waiting for Baph or NoRing to maybe say he had temporary color blindness or tripped over his shoe laces. Surely there has to be a good reason why he threw it to a defensive back with no blue jersey within 20-yards to lose the game.
        sigpic

Comment

i don't know but he had to throw the ball down the field, that was a gift int for the chiefs.

Comment

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Comment

Not like it mattered, we had like 15 seconds on our own 25, you're not going to do anything against a team that is going to just play prevent. Rivers obviously forced it which he had to. Garbage time interception, everyone knows he took care of the ball all game when it mattered, I prefer he take a chance like that when you have nothing to lose rather than be scared to get his stats dirtied up.
              Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

Working...
              X