Chargers Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers Game

I think the Chargers have earned their own smack thread for the upcoming game. So if you want to smack about this weeks game this is the place to do it.

I for one am excited to see DT stay on his roll because I don't think anybody on the Chargers can cover him. Although, in the Chargers defense I don't think there is anyone in the league that can cover him. Last three games he is AVERAGING 175 yards.

Chargers fans here's a question though, who will be on who this game? Who is gonna cover JT in the red zone?

Phillis better bring his A game this week because in case you haven't noticed Von and Demarcus have 15 combined sacks. And it's been against fairly mobile QBs in Luck, Smith, Wilson, G. smith, and Kap.

Oh and our run defense has been nails so far this year

Our secondary has been playing very well and I think they have good matchups against the Chargers recievers.

Lastly, no injury excuses in this thread. Broncos didn't get any sympathy from anyone for all the injuries they had last year and neither will you.

Good Luck Chargers fans

PS stock up on your tissues cuz I have a feeling you will need some thursday

If Flowers is out and Verrett plays, I could see.

Wright on Thomas, Verrett on Sanders, Marshall on Welker, and Weddle or Butler on JThomas.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      If Flowers is out and Verrett plays, I could see.

Wright on Thomas, Verrett on Sanders, Marshall on Welker, and Weddle or Butler on JThomas.
      So, what you're saying is that I should have Welker on my Fantasy team??...

Comment

Originally posted by BoltNut View Post
        So, what you're saying is that I should have Welker on my Fantasy team??...
        Is Marshall bad?

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          Is Marshall bad?
          you can say that.

Comment

Hey baph remember how you said Cry Me A Rivers was having a better season then Peyton because he has a better passer rating? Not anymore, peyton leads the league in terms of passer rating

Peyton-118.2
            Phillis-113

Peyton also leads the league in QBR. Oh and he also has 2 more TD passes then Rivers in one less game

But Rodgers is the only QB playing on Rivers level right?

Comment

The Broncos will win by at least two touchdowns! Norings won't be back until the game in San Diego, lol. Those are my predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMoth View Post
                Hey baph remember how you said Cry Me A Rivers was having a better season then Peyton because he has a better passer rating? Not anymore, peyton leads the league in terms of passer rating

Peyton-118.2
                Phillis-113

Peyton also leads the league in QBR. Oh and he also has 2 more TD passes then Rivers in one less game

But Rodgers is the only QB playing on Rivers level right?
                the smack of baprod is always funny
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

This is basically the same Charger roster that beat Denver on Thursday night last year.

Only minus 3 very important players...Ryan Mathews, Danny Woodhead, and Nick Hardwick. And the Broncos have added Ware, Ward, and Talib (who is an upgrade over DRC).

Honestly I don't think we have much of a chance without our top 2 CBs. We might be able to keep up offensively for a while, but ultimately this defense will fold at the end because when it comes time to shut Peyton down either by killing clock (like last year) or by just getting off the field on 3rd down, we'll have too much talent sitting on the sideline. It will take a near perfect performance, and on the road, in Denver, on 3 days rest...I ain't biting.

Broncos 35 Chargers 21.

Comment

Originally posted by SDERA View Post
                    This is basically the same Charger roster that beat Denver on Thursday night last year.
                    This isnt the team that lost that game....this is a the faster version on both sides of the ball.
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      This isnt the team that lost that game....this is a the faster version on both sides of the ball.
                      You should try reading the entire post next time, as that was pretty much what I said in the very next paragraph.

But this is an interesting insight into how you read our responses, kind of explains a lot.

Comment

You should try reading the entire post next time, as that was pretty much what I said in the very next paragraph.

But this is an interesting insight into how you read our responses, kind of explains a lot.
                        I did read the whole thing and its not even close to what you said at all. That is an uninteresting insight at the level of your reading skills..

what you said is
                        the Chargers are hurt waaa waaaa
                        ....what I said is
                        This isnt the team that lost that game....this is a faster version on both sides of the ball.
                        I Didn't ,don't and wont care about your excuse filled drivel...why should I? The Broncos are the better team weather the Chargers are healthy or not!

There is always a chance though the best team doesn't always win..

That last line was my Baph impersonation....ALWAYS LEAVE YOURSELF AN OUT AND ACT LIKE YOU CALLED IT...lol
                        Last edited by Beagle; 10-21-2014, 07:53 PM.
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

This is basically the same Charger roster that beat Denver on Thursday night last
                          year.

Only minus 3 very important players...Ryan Mathews, Danny Woodhead, and Nick Hardwick. And the Broncos have added Ware, Ward, and Talib (who is an upgrade over DRC).

Honestly I don't think we have much of a chance without our top 2 CBs. We might be able to keep up offensively for a while, but ultimately this defense will fold at the end because when it comes time to shut Peyton down either by killing clock (like last year) or by just getting off the field on 3rd down, we'll have too much talent sitting on the sideline. It will take a near perfect performance, and on the road, in Denver, on 3 days rest...I ain't biting.

Broncos 35 Chargers 21.
                          And this is an entirely better bronco team then the one that beat the chargers twice....way better defense and the same potent offense
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                            And this is an entirely better bronco team then the one that beat the chargers twice....way better defense and the same potent offense
                            Hes conceding that, we have made many improvements that are holding, their glue never had a chance to dry
                            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

I think Denver jumps out to a quick 10-0 or 14-0 lead. They start getting soft and it quickly gets tied up. Goes into the half 21-17 Denver. San Diego take there first and only lead after the half. 21-24.

Final score is 35-27.

It will be a very physical game on both sides of the ball. Rivers is going to find some blown coverage in our secondary and hit 2 or 3 40+ yard plays.

SD won't have an answer for JT and Welker over the middle and they will both have a solid game. DT should have a 100 yard game and expect Sanders to have a big play I'd say for around 50 yards.

The Denver crowd makes it tough for Rivers, but they fight until the end. This will be one of the best Thursday night games this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X