Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      Offense: Excessive crying

sigpic
      2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
      2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
      BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

For real though, is Keenan Allen going to wake up?

This may or may not be a fantasy question.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
          For real though, is Keenan Allen going to wake up?

This may or may not be a fantasy question.
          as long as teams continue to focus on taking him away, our other weapons will continue to get the favorite match ups that rivers will exploit.

i think also the addition of the deep threat this year with floyd and royal (with gates getting the majority of the red zone targets) has taken some TD's away from him.
          Last edited by baphamet; 10-22-2014, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMoth View Post
            Hey baph remember how you said Cry Me A Rivers was having a better season then Peyton because he has a better passer rating? Not anymore, peyton leads the league in terms of passer rating

Peyton-118.2
            Phillis-113

Peyton also leads the league in QBR. Oh and he also has 2 more TD passes then Rivers in one less game

But Rodgers is the only QB playing on Rivers level right?
            yeah, rivers finally had an off game last week. in that 5 game stretch, rivers was playing better than manning. manning has been off at times this year compared to last year, are you really going to deny that?

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              yeah, rivers finally had an off game last week. in that 5 game stretch, rivers was playing better than manning. manning has been off at times this year compared to last year, are you really going to deny that?
              key word WAS!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SDERA View Post
                This is basically the same Charger roster that beat Denver on Thursday night last year.

Only minus 3 very important players...Ryan Mathews, Danny Woodhead, and Nick Hardwick. And the Broncos have added Ware, Ward, and Talib (who is an upgrade over DRC).

Honestly I don't think we have much of a chance without our top 2 CBs. We might be able to keep up offensively for a while, but ultimately this defense will fold at the end because when it comes time to shut Peyton down either by killing clock (like last year) or by just getting off the field on 3rd down, we'll have too much talent sitting on the sideline. It will take a near perfect performance, and on the road, in Denver, on 3 days rest...I ain't biting.

Broncos 35 Chargers 21.
                we may have verrett but even if we do manning and the Denver offense will have some success. the key is can they shut our offense down? if our offense is on their game and rivers plays like he had been playing most of the year, it's going to be hard to stop.

another key will be the broncos pass rush because if we can keep them at bey, i think rivers can torch the weakness of that defense which is their secondary.

another key factor IMO is coaching, which we have the clear advantage IMO

i have little doubt our game plan going in will be solid, its up to the players to execute it.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  key word WAS!
                  yes because of one game

you better hope and pray rivers keeps having an off game like that, better hope he has another off game tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

yeah, rivers finally had an off game last
                      week. in that 5 game stretch, rivers was playing better than manning. manning has been off at times this year compared to last year, are you really going to deny that?
                      And you honestly think thst extraodinary 2013 season is supposed to be the norm now

Perhaps it appeared rivers was playing better cause aside from common opponants....we played much better teams than the raiders...and jags

And i know because of your weakkneed habit of putting people who make you look stupid on ignore you wont see it

But i dont care...lol pansy
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

So Rivers' one off game compared to Manning's three, you say, and yet Manning's averages are higher for the same game span.

I guess I'll take Manning over Rivers since numbers don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                          key word WAS!
                          We have the two best Quarterbacks in the NFL right now going against each other tomorrow night. What's all the fuss about?
                          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                            The Broncos will win by at least two touchdowns! Norings won't be back until the game in San Diego, lol. Those are my predictions.
                            Even if this does per chance happen I can assure you I ain't goin anywhere and I will be back here to eat my crow soup for predicting way in advance of this season that Rivers and the Chargers will be 2-0 vs the Broncos this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                              So Rivers' one off game compared to Manning's three, you say, and yet Manning's averages are higher for the same game span.

I guess I'll take Manning over Rivers since numbers don't lie.
                              manning hasn't made many mistakes but he has been off throwing the football at times compared to last year, do you deny that? rivers over that 5 game stretch was more accurate throwing the football than anyone in the league except maybe rodgers.

rivers was petty off against the chiefs but i also think that last second int skewed the stats because he absolutely had to throw the ball down the field into coverage, a throw he wouldn't normally make.

i know all QB's have throws like that in certain situations but i'm just sayin....

Comment

Can some donko fan tell me who is going to be covering AG?
                                Please donks, humor me already.

Gate > Thomas

Comment

Working...
                                X