Chargers Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Even if this does per chance happen I can assure you I ain't goin anywhere and I will be back here to eat my crow soup for predicting way in advance of this season that Rivers and the Chargers will be 2-0 vs the Broncos this year.
    2-0, you sure? Ton of injuries man.

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
      Yes, I'm sticking with my prediction. The Chargers have a good shot at beating the Broncos even with injuries.
      But please, do go ahead and over look us. Be my guest.
      Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        manning hasn't made many mistakes but he has been off throwing the football at times compared to last year, do you deny that? rivers over that 5 game stretch was more accurate throwing the football than anyone in the league except maybe rodgers.

rivers was petty off against the chiefs but i also think that last second int skewed the stats because he absolutely had to throw the ball down the field into coverage, a throw he wouldn't normally make.

i know all QB's have throws like that in certain situations but i'm just sayin....
        Yeah Mannings been off 19 TDs to 3 Ints. I guess you know your good when people say your off but yet has the best stats in the NFL
        sigpic

Comment

Yes, I'm sticking with my prediction. The Chargers have a good shot at beating the Broncos even with injuries.
          But please, do go ahead and over look us. Be my guest.
          Its ok for us to overlook you guys but I doubt the team will
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
            Its ok for us to overlook you guys but I doubt the team will
            Yeah, I'm probably the only one in the world that thinks we have shot at beating the Broncos tomorrow night, Oh well. I'm sticking to my guns so don't try to talk me out of it. I know, the odds are NOT in our favor by any stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
              Yeah Mannings been off 19 TDs to 3 Ints. I guess you know your good when people say your off but yet has the best stats in the NFL
              so do you watch the games or just the stat sheet? are you telling me hes been on target like he was last season? ive watched a few broncos games so far this year and i see a clear difference, he has been off target at times.

and of course manning is good, i never said he wasn't. in fact i said he is still very good but not as good as last year IMO, at least not so far.

Comment

Yeah, I'm probably the only one in the world that thinks we have shot at beating the Broncos tomorrow night, Oh well. I'm sticking to my guns so don't try to talk me out of it. I know, the odds are NOT in our favor by any stretch.
                We win by two scores, man you guys are beat up. Denver is locked and loaded & believe me they have stressed all week about how SD caught them off guard last year. It could get ugly.

Comment

we have won with the injuries all year, our offense still has most of our weapons so i think we are equip to win a shootout, especially if we can keep your offense off the field as much as possible.

Comment

We win by two scores, man you guys are beat up. Denver is locked and loaded & believe me they have stressed all week about how SD caught them off guard last year. It could get ugly.
                    so you are confident you can shut down our offense? you will have to do that to blow us out and we have most of our weapons still with a QB playing at a very high level so good luck with that.

Comment

we have won with the injuries all year, our offense still has most of our weapons so i think we are equip to win a shootout, especially if we can keep your offense off the field as much as possible.
                      I'll just say you haven't played us & we're rolling now. I won't even mention KC.

Comment

so do you watch the games or just the stat sheet? are you telling me hes been on target like he was last season? ive watched a few broncos games so far this year and i see a clear difference, he has been off target at times.

and of course manning is good, i never said he wasn't. in fact i said he is still very good but not as good as last year IMO, at least not so far.
                        I agree some throws have been off but the good thing is unlike last year this team is loaded mostly cause we have stayed healthy so manning doesn't need to do as much as he had to do last year.

There wont be as many shootouts cause our D is getting off the field. All im saying is Manning doesn't have to be as good as last year
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh how lucky, the Denver Broncos get to face a near completely debilitated back field tomorrow night against the Chargers with both of our top CB's out for the game. Peyton should easily shred the living crap out of our defense tomorrow night, right?

Comment

Yeah...
                            a bad day for Manning is 240 yards and 3 touchdowns
                            compared to
                            350 yards and 4 touchdowns

Comment

so you are confident you can shut down our offense? you will have to do that to blow us out and we have most of our weapons still with a QB playing at a very high level so good luck with that.
                              I don't know how much you've watched us but our defense is very different. If you were healthy I'd say It's close but your not. I really do feel like it could get ugly. I've tried to watch you guys as much as possible( I got the ticket), SD is good noubt, but injuries right now hurt you.

Comment

Oh how lucky, the Denver Broncos get to face a near completely debilitated back field tomorrow night against the Chargers with both of our top CB's out for the game. Peyton should easily shred the living crap out of our defense tomorrow night, right?

Exactly.

10 Char

Comment

Working...
                                X