Chargers Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    so do you watch the games or just the stat sheet? are you telling me hes been on target like he was last season? ive watched a few broncos games so far this year and i see a clear difference, he has been off target at times.

and of course manning is good, i never said he wasn't. in fact i said he is still very good but not as good as last year IMO, at least not so far.
    Mistakes last in your mind longer then success. My guess is you watched the game against the Jets when Manning didn't play well and that's all you remember. Did you miss the game last Sunday where he only missed 4 throws and had a passer rating of over 155?

Btw your comparing this season to a season that was the best season any QB has ever had in the history of the league. Of course there is going to be a slight drop off

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
      I'll just say you haven't played us & we're rolling now. I won't even mention KC.
      and i'm just saying you will have to shut down our offense to blow us out like you seem to think will happen. our offense isn't as banged up as people think, well RB position is but our rookie has still been pretty good.

we have already faced some of the best pass rushing teams in the league, we have faced better defenses against the pass too. not only that but i think our coaches are better and our game plan will be better than yours, its not going to be a blow out lol

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
        Oh how lucky, the Denver Broncos get to face a near completely debilitated back field tomorrow night against the Chargers with both of our top CB's out for the game. Peyton should easily shred the living crap out of our defense tomorrow night, right?

You always know these inter-divisional games are always a battle. They know each other well and it doesn't always matter what you see on paper. But, this is a battle we will get a win. Even if we win by 1 point I will be happy. But i am guessing it will be more like 30-23 game (or something like that).

Comment

Originally posted by TheMoth View Post
          Mistakes last in your mind longer then success. My guess is you watched the game against the Jets when Manning didn't play well and that's all you remember. Did you miss the game last Sunday where he only missed 4 throws and had a passer rating of over 155?

Btw your comparing this season to a season that was the best season any QB has ever had in the history of the league. Of course there is going to be a slight drop off
          i'm not talking about statistically, i'm talking about accuracy throwing the football.

Comment

I don't know how much you've watched us but our defense is very different. If you were healthy I'd say It's close but your not. I really do feel like it could get ugly. I've tried to watch you guys as much as possible( I got the ticket), SD is good noubt, but injuries right now hurt you.
            like i said, we have played defenses that are good at getting to the QB and good defending the pass. the offense still rolled. plus the weakness on the Denver defense is defending the pass, which is clearly our strength.

are you confident you defense can shut down our offense?

Comment

and i'm just saying you will have to shut down our offense to blow us out like you seem to think will happen. our offense isn't as banged up as people think, well RB position is but our rookie has still been pretty good.

we have already faced some of the best pass rushing teams in the league, we have faced better defenses against the pass too. not only that but i think our coaches are better and our game plan will be better than yours, its not going to be a blow out lol
              We don't have to shut you completely out just 14 less points worth of drives out. Lol.

Comment

We don't have to shut you completely out just 14 less points worth of drives out. Lol.
                okay man, we will see very soon

Comment

Lets keep this game in perspective here donk fans. I realize you all feel that this game is your regular season super bowl but there is a heck of a lot of football left and its not even Thanksgiving yet. If the Chargers happen to lose this game so what? We are barely scratching the middle of the season and you all know Rivers and the Chargers are typically one of the best teams in the NFL after week 10. No other team needs a bye more than the Chargers right now. We got 2 really tough road teams and then our bye. We could go 5-4 and STILL make the playoffs without a doubt. Just wait Broncos, the Chargers are going to get healthy and its going to be really tough stopping this team as we go down the stretch.
                  Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

okay man, we will see very soon
                    I'll be here man! :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                      I think Denver jumps out to a quick 10-0 or 14-0 lead. They start getting soft and it quickly gets tied up. Goes into the half 21-17 Denver. San Diego take there first and only lead after the half. 21-24.

Final score is 35-27.

It will be a very physical game on both sides of the ball. Rivers is going to find some blown coverage in our secondary and hit 2 or 3 40+ yard plays.

SD won't have an answer for JT and Welker over the middle and they will both have a solid game. DT should have a 100 yard game and expect Sanders to have a big play I'd say for around 50 yards.

The Denver crowd makes it tough for Rivers, but they fight until the end. This will be one of the best Thursday night games this year.
                      How many Denver rushing yards are we talking?
                      Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Oh man, the excuses from Chargers fans are gonna be epic.
                        UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

Originally posted by orangebarrel View Post
                          Oh man, the excuses from Chargers fans are gonna be epic.
                          Not really....we been hearing them for nearly two weeks.....injuries...depleted defense...cbs....rbs

I think they set up the pre excuse very well
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                            Not really....we been hearing them for nearly two weeks.....injuries...depleted defense...cbs....rbs

I think they set up the pre excuse very well
                            LOL don't they always
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Oh how lucky, the Denver Broncos get to face a near completely debilitated back field tomorrow night against the Chargers with both of our top CB's out for the game. Peyton should easily shred the living crap out of our defense tomorrow night, right?

Yeah, kind of like the Chargers beating up the poor Jags and other weak teams. Face it, your schedule is weak, it happens.

Now it's our turn to take on a weak, overrated team. Be sure to take notes...

Comment

Lets keep this game in perspective here donk fans. I realize you all feel that this game is your regular season super bowl but there is a heck of a lot of football left and its not even Thanksgiving yet. If the Chargers happen to lose this game so what? We are barely scratching the middle of the season and you all know Rivers and the Chargers are typically one of the best teams in the NFL after week 10. No other team needs a bye more than the Chargers right now. We got 2 really tough road teams and then our bye. We could go 5-4 and STILL make the playoffs without a doubt. Just wait Broncos, the Chargers are going to get healthy and its going to be really tough stopping this team as we go down the stretch.
                                That is so precious Frodo. Really, we're honored that you think so highly of us "donks."

I hate to burst your cute little bubble, but the Chargers have only ever been a stepping stone on to bigger and better things.

Don't feel bad though, there's still something to be proud about. Some teams like the Broncos do the walking, others get walked all over like the Chargers. You have a place. Be the best step you can be.

Comment

Working...
                                X