X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
    And our midget gets not even an honorable mention.

I'm hurt.
    Your midgets passing and running our both amazing!
    See what I did there.

Leave a comment:

• onanygivensunda
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    The Chargers have faced tougher Qbs than Denver with Bortles, Manuel, and Carr. We have had to face nobody's like Luck, & Kapernick.
    And our midget gets not even an honorable mention.

I'm hurt.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    the broncos have the 18th ranked pass defense and the #4 ranked run defense, which would you way is the weakness of your defense? meanwhile, the chargers passing game is clearly their strength, do i even need to post the stats showing it?

the rest is just spin, not facts.
    Your passing was amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Elways_Ghost
    replied
    / thread.... there is no San Diego vs Denver.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Interesting stats:

Rivers has zero rings, same number as the Chargers, different than the number of interceptions thrown by Rivers tonight.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Elways_Ghost View Post
    Since we are statting..how many negative plays in a row was that?
    Great pass by the best 5 game qb ever lol!
    !

Leave a comment:

• Elways_Ghost
    replied
    Honest smack.

Leave a comment:

• Elways_Ghost
    replied
    Since we are statting..how many negative plays in a row was that?
    Last edited by Elways_Ghost; 10-23-2014, 07:01 PM. Reason: punctuation

Leave a comment:

• Elways_Ghost
    replied
    Chargers D looks up to the task. Hopefully Phillis holds up his end. Your receiver looks rattled.

Leave a comment:

• Elways_Ghost
    replied
    This is still smack and not Stat forum right? Aren't our teams playing right now? Sounds like a good time to smack the chargers..err Baph.

Leave a comment:

• Elways_Ghost
    replied
    And Emmanuel Sanders.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    look who's whining about injuries? man, you guys cry about injuries even when it isn't your team! lets see, allen, gates, floyd, royal....are those guys injured? ya know? the best weapons on our team in the passing game?

oh and do not sit up there and make crap up and call it smack dude. when did i ever say manning's season last year didn't compare to rivers' 5 game stretch this season? that was never even brought up dude and i would never make that stupid argument.

honestly man, find some real smack, lying through your teeth just so you can run smack is lame.....i thought you were done being a rookie?
    Show me the post where I said you said that! Yeah baphamet two can play your pathetic game.
    You bring up Rivers stats and we don't care about river's 5 game accolades. You call somebody a liar in public baps you may not have teeth. Just a heads up pal : )
    Last edited by 58Miller; 10-23-2014, 06:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Elways_Ghost
    replied
    Passing game meet bad ass passrush.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Stop it with the facts already
    the broncos have the 18th ranked pass defense and the #4 ranked run defense, which would you way is the weakness of your defense? meanwhile, the chargers passing game is clearly their strength, do i even need to post the stats showing it?

the rest is just spin, not facts.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    The Chargers have faced tougher Qbs than Denver with Bortles, Manuel, and Carr. We have had to face nobody's like Luck, & Kapernick.
    Baphs has pointed out that Rivers had the best 5 game stretch of any Qb in history! Us bringing up Manning having the best 16 game season with 55 tds and also breaking the passing yard record don't compare. Oh and the Chargers whole team is injured except Rivers so that makes the Chargers even more impressive.
    Don't use numbers vs Baphs he will burn you like Rivers does secondaries!
    look who's whining about injuries? man, you guys cry about injuries even when it isn't your team! lets see, allen, gates, floyd, royal....are those guys injured? ya know? the best weapons on our team in the passing game?

oh and do not sit up there and make crap up and call it smack dude. when did i ever say manning's season last year didn't compare to rivers' 5 game stretch this season? that was never even brought up dude and i would never make that stupid argument.

honestly man, find some real smack, lying through your teeth just so you can run smack is lame.....i thought you were done being a rookie?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X